Resource policies and small-scale gold mining in Zimbabwe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hollaway, John, 1997. "Mineral policy in Zimbabwe: Its evolution, achievements and challenges," Resources Policy, Elsevier, pages 27-32.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Spiegel, Samuel J., 2009. "Socioeconomic dimensions of mercury pollution abatement: Engaging artisanal mining communities in Sub-Saharan Africa," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(12), pages 3072-3083, October.
- Hilson, Gavin & Ackah-Baidoo, Abigail, 2011. "Can Microcredit Services Alleviate Hardship in African Small-scale Mining Communities?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 1191-1203, July.
- Samuel Spiegel & Susan Keane & Steve Metcalf & Marcello Veiga, 2015. "Implications of the Minamata Convention on Mercury for informal gold mining in Sub-Saharan Africa: from global policy debates to grassroots implementation?," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, pages 765-785.
- repec:spr:minecn:v:30:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s13563-017-0107-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Mainguy, Claire, 2011. "Natural resources and development: The gold sector in Mali," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 123-131, June.
More about this item
KeywordsSmall-scale mining Resource policy Governance Gold extraction Zimbabwe;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jrpoli:v:34:y:2009:i:1-2:p:39-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30467 .