The European monetary system: An evaluation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 1989.
"The Comparative Performance of Fixed and Flexible Exchange Rate Regimes: Interwar Evidence,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
349, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Barry Eichengreen., 1989. "The Comparative Performance of Fixed and Flexible Exchange Rate Regimes: Interwar Evidence," Economics Working Papers 89-119, University of California at Berkeley.
- Barry Eichengreen, 1989. "The Comparative Performance of Fixed and Flexible Exchange Rate Regimes : Interwar Evidence," NBER Working Papers 3097, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 1989.
"International Monetary Istability Between the Wars: Structural Flaws or Misguided Policies?,"
Department of Economics, Working Paper Series
qt5r60q801, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Barry Eichengreen., 1989. "International Monetary Instability Between the Wars: Structural Flaws or Misguided Policies?," Economics Working Papers 89-118, University of California at Berkeley.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 1989. "International Monetary Stability Between the Wars: Structural Flaws or Misguided Policies?," CEPR Discussion Papers 348, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Barry Eichengreen, 1989. "International Monetary Instability Between the Wars: Structural Flaws or Misguided Policies?," NBER Working Papers 3124, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alexakis, Panayotis & Apergis, Nicholas & Xanthakis, Emmanuel, 1997. "Integration of international capital markets: further evidence from EMS and non-EMS membership," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 277-287, October.
- Wilfried Führmann, 1992. "Ökonomische Integrationsrisiken des politischen Integrationsprozesses in Europa," Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft - WuG, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik, vol. 18(3), pages 357-374.
- Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Kalyvitis, Sarantis & Pittis, Nikitas, 1996. "Interest rate convergence, capital controls, risk premia and foreign exchange market efficiency in the EMS," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 693-714.
- Weber, A.A., 1988. "The credibility of monetary policies, policymakers' reputation and the EMS-hypothesis : Empirical evidence from 13 countries," Discussion Paper 1988-3, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- John Thornton & Alicia García-Herrero, 1997. "Additional evidence on monetary base and interest rate linkages in the EMS," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 133(2), pages 359-368, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:9:y:1987:i:1:p:175-198. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.