Could the Financial Crisis in East Asia Have Been Predicted?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nakatani, Ryota, 2018.
"Real and financial shocks, exchange rate regimes and the probability of a currency crisis,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 60-73.
- Nakatani, Ryota, 2017. "Real and Financial Shocks, Exchange Rate Regimes and the Probability of a Currency Crisis," MPRA Paper 82186, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bussiere, Matthieu & Fratzscher, Marcel, 2008. "Low probability, high impact: Policy making and extreme events," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 111-121.
- Biswa N. Bhattacharyay, 2009. "Towards a Macroprudential Surveillance and Remedial Policy Formulation System for Monitoring Financial Crisis," CESifo Working Paper Series 2803, CESifo Group Munich.
- Derrick Reagle & Dominick Salvatore, 2000. "Forecasting Financial Crises in Emerging Market Economies," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 247-259, July.
- Biswa N. Bhattacharyay & Dennis Dlugosch & Benedikt Kolb & Kajal Lahiri & Irshat Mukhametov & Gernot Nerb, 2009. "Early Warning System for Economic and Financial Risks in Kazakhstan," CESifo Working Paper Series 2832, CESifo Group Munich.
- Thomas D. Willett & Ekniti Nitithanprapas & Isriya Nitithanprapas & Sunil Rongala, 2004. "The Asian Crises Reexamined," Asian Economic Papers, MIT Press, vol. 3(3), pages 32-87.
- Beckmann, Daniela & Menkhoff, Lukas & Sawischlewski, Katja, 2006.
"Robust lessons about practical early warning systems,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 163-193, February.
- Beckmann, Daniela & Menkhoff, Lukas & Sawischlewski, Katja, 2005. "Robust Lessons about Practical Early Warning Systems," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-322, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Sawischlewski, Katja & Menkhoff, Lukas & Beckmann, Daniela, 2005. "Robust Lessons about Practical Early Warning Systems," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Kiel 2005 3, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Biswa N. Bhattacharyay, 2003. "Towards a Macro-Prudential Leading Indicators Framework for Monitoring Financial Vulnerability," CESifo Working Paper Series 1015, CESifo Group Munich.
- Levan Efremidze & Akinori Tomohara, 2011. "Have the Implications of Twin Deficits Changed?: Sudden Stops over Decades," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 17(1), pages 66-76, February.
- Dominick Salvatore, 2000. "The Present International Monetary System: Problems, Complications, and Reforms," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 133-148, August.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:17:y:2011:i:1:p:66-76 is not listed on IDEAS
- Derrick Reagle & Dominick Salvatore, 2005. "Robustness of Forecasting Financial Crises in Emerging Market Economies with Data Revisions—A Note," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 209-216, April.
- Nidžara Osmanagić Bedenik & Alexandra Rausch & Davor Labaš, 2012. "Early warning systems - empirical evidence," Tržište/Market, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 24(2), pages 201-218.
- Ekniti Nitithanprapas & Thomas D. Willett, "undated". "A Currency Crises Model That Works: A Payments Disequilibrium Approach," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2000-25, Claremont Colleges.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:21:y:1999:i:3:p:341-347. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.