The Feldstein-Horioka puzzle and exchange rate regimes: Evidence from cointegration tests
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kant, Chander, 2005. "Capital mobility among advanced countries," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1067-1081, December.
- Toseef Azid & Muhammad Jamil & Aneela Kousar, 2005. "Impact of Exchange rate Volatility on Growth and Economic Performance: A Case Study of Pakistan, 1973-2003," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 44(4), pages 749-775.
- Ma, Wei & Li, Haiqi, 2016. "Time-varying saving–investment relationship and the Feldstein–Horioka puzzle," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 166-178.
- Helmut Herwartz & Fang Xu, 2009.
"Panel data model comparison for empirical saving-investment relations,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(8), pages 803-807.
- Herwartz, Helmut & Xu, Fang, 2006. "Panel data model comparison for empirical saving-investment relations," Economics Working Papers 2006-06, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Kumar Narayan, Paresh, 2005. "The relationship between saving and investment for Japan," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 293-309, August.
- Joakim Westerlund, 2006.
"Testing for Panel Cointegration with Multiple Structural Breaks,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 68(1), pages 101-132, February.
- Westerlund, Joakim, 2005. "Testing for Panel Cointegration with Multiple Structural Breaks," Working Papers 2005:12, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Mamingi, Nlandu, 1997. "Saving-investment correlations and capital mobility: The experience of developing countries," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 605-626, December.
- Pelagidis, Theodore & Mastroyiannis, Tasos, 2003. "The saving-investment correlation in Greece, 1960-1997: implications for capital mobility," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(6-7), pages 609-616, September.
- Fang Xu & Helmut Herwartz, "undated". "What determines the relation between domestic saving and investment? - a new look at the Feldstein-Horioka puzzle," EcoMod2006 272100105, EcoMod.
- Papadopoulos, Athanasios P. & Papanikos, Gregory T., 2002.
"Exchange rate regimes and the linkage between money and output in Greece,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 103-117, May.
- Athanasios Papadopoulos & Gregory Papanikos, "undated". "Exchange Rates Regimes And The Linkage Between Money And Output In Greece," Working Papers 9605, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Heejoon Kang, 1999. "The Applied Cointegration Analysis for the Open Economy: A Critical Review," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 325-346, July.
- Kollias, Christos & Mylonidis, Nikolaos & Paleologou, Suzanna-Maria, 2008. "The Feldstein-Horioka puzzle across EU members: Evidence from the ARDL bounds approach and panel data," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 380-387.
- Jungmittag Andre & Untiedt Gerhard, 2002. "Kapitalmobilität in Europa aus empirischer Sicht. Befunde und wirtschaftspolitische Implikationen / Capital Mobility in Europe from an Empirical Viewpoint. Evidence and Implications for Economic Polic," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 222(1), pages 42-63, February.
- Dilem Yıldırım & Ethem Erdem Orman, 2016. "The Feldstein-Horioka Puzzle in the Presence of Structural Breaks: Evidence from China," ERC Working Papers 1601, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jan 2016.
- Luciano Gutierrez, 2005. "Tests for cointegration in panels with regime shifts," Econometrics 0505007, EconWPA.
- Yannick BINEAU, "undated". "A Empirical Assessment of the Feldstein and Horioka Literature," EcoMod2010 259600030, EcoMod.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-04-83 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:16:y:1994:i:5:p:459-472. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.