Profits and total factor productivity: A comparative analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hudon, Marek & Périlleux, Anaïs, 2014. "Surplus distribution and characteristics of social enterprises: Evidence from microfinance," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 147-157.
- Antonio Estache & Emili Grifell-Tatjé, 2010.
"Assessing the impact of Mali's water privatization across stakeholders,"
Working Papers ECARES
ECARES 2010-037, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Antonio Estache & Emili Griffel-Tatjé, 2011. "Assessing the Impact of Mali's Water Privatization across Stakeholders," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2011-031, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Estache, Antonio & Grifell-Tatjé, Emili, 2011. "Assessing the impact of Mali’s water privatization across stakeholders," CEPR Discussion Papers 8717, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Parkan, Celik, 1996. "Measuring the performance of hotel operations," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 257-292, December.
- Yang, Zhuofan & Shi, Yong & Yan, Hong, 2017. "Analysis on pure e-commerce congestion effect, productivity effect and profitability in China," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 35-49.
- E. Grifell-Tatjé & C. A. K. Lovell, 1999. "Profits and Productivity," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(9), pages 1177-1193, September.
- Maria Teresa Bosch-Badia, 2010. "Connecting productivity to return on assets through financial statements: Extending the Dupont method," International Journal of Accounting and Information Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 18(2), pages 92-104, June.
More about this item
Keywordsproductivity management profit;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:20:y:1992:i:5-6:p:553-568. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.