Management buy-ins in the UK
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olivier, Gottschalg & Meier, Degenhard, 2006. "What does it take to be good parent ? Opening the black-box of value creation in the unrealated multibusiness firm," Les Cahiers de Recherche 822, HEC Paris.
- Richard Harris & Donald S. Siegel & Mike Wright, 2005.
"Assessing the Impact of Management Buyouts on Economic Efficiency: Plant-Level Evidence from the United Kingdom,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 87(1), pages 148-153, February.
- Richard Harris & Donald S. Siegel & Mike Wright, 2003. "Assessing the Impact of Management Buyouts on Economic Efficiency: Plant-Level Evidence from the United Kingdom," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0304, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Sophie Manigart & Koen De Waele* & Mike Wright & Ken Robbie & Philippe Desbrières & Harry Sapienza & Amy Beekman, 2000.
"Venture capitalists, investment appraisal and accounting information: a comparative study of the USA, UK, France, Belgium and Holland,"
European Financial Management,
European Financial Management Association, vol. 6(3), pages 389-403.
- Sophie Manigart & Koen De Waele & Mike Wright & Ken Robbie & Philippe Desbrières & Harry Sapienza, 1999. "Venture capitalists, investment appraisal and accounting information: a comparative study of the US, UK, France, Belgium and Holland," Chapters,in: Management Buy-outs and Venture Capital, chapter 11 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Philippe Desbrières & Sophie Manigart & Koen De Waele & Mike Wright & Ken Robbie & Harry Sapienza & Amy Beekman, 1999. "Venture capitalists, investment appraisal and accounting information: a comparative study of the US, UK, France, Belgium and Holland," Working Papers CREGO 0991102, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- K.S. Reddy & En Xie & Yuanyuan Huang, 2016. "Contractual buyout - a legitimate growth model in the enterprise development: foundations and implications," International Journal of Management and Enterprise Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 15(1), pages 1-23.
- Mike Wright, 2007. "Venture capital in China: A view from Europe," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 269-281, September.
- Fabio Buttignon & Marco Vedovato & Paolo Bortoluzzi, 2005. "Family business investor byouts: the Italian case," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0004, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Wright, Mike & Robbie, Ken & Ennew, Christine, 1997. "Venture capitalists and serial entrepreneurs," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 227-249, May.
More about this item
Keywordsventure capital management buy-ins management buy-outs management share ownership company performance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:20:y:1992:i:4:p:445-456. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.