Resource constrained project crashing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Azaron, Amir & Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, Reza, 2007. "Multi-objective time-cost trade-off in dynamic PERT networks using an interactive approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 180(3), pages 1186-1200, August.
- Kolisch, R. & Padman, R., 2001. "An integrated survey of deterministic project scheduling," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 249-272, June.
- Cédric Verbeeck & Vincent Peteghem & Mario Vanhoucke & Pieter Vansteenwegen & El-Houssaine Aghezzaf, 2017. "A metaheuristic solution approach for the time-constrained project scheduling problem," OR Spectrum: Quantitative Approaches in Management, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research e.V., vol. 39(2), pages 353-371, March.
- Drexl, Andreas & Kolisch, Rainer, 1994. "Model-based assembly management in machine tool manufacturing," Manuskripte aus den Instituten für Betriebswirtschaftslehre der Universität Kiel 346, Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, Institut für Betriebswirtschaftslehre.
- Golenko-Ginzburg, Dimitri & Gonik, Aharon, 1997. "Stochastic network project scheduling with non-consumable limited resources," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 29-37, January.
- Wiley, Victor D. & Deckro, Richard F. & Jackson, Jack A., 1998. "Optimization analysis for design and planning of multi-project programs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 492-506, June.
- Constanta Nicoleta BODEA & Ileana Ruxandra BADEA, 2010. "Contributions To Multi-Agent Systems Implementation For Project Scheduling," Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Knowledge Management: Projects, Systems and Technologies,Bucharest, November 12-13 2010 18, Faculty of Economic Cybernetics, Statistics and Informatics, Academy of Economic Studies and National Defence University "Carol I", Department for Management of the Defence Resources and Education.
- Broos Maenhout & Mario Vanhoucke, 2016. "An exact algorithm for an integrated project staffing problem with a homogeneous workforce," Journal of Scheduling, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 107-133, April.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:252:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-015-2033-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Kolisch, Rainer & Sprecher, Arno & Drexl, Andreas, 1992. "Characterization and generation of a general class of resource-constrained project scheduling problems: Easy and hard instances," Manuskripte aus den Instituten für Betriebswirtschaftslehre der Universität Kiel 301, Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, Institut für Betriebswirtschaftslehre.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:17:y:1989:i:1:p:69-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.