No abstract is available for this item.
- John C. Haltiwanger & Scott Schuh, 1999. "Gross job flows between plants and industries," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Mar, pages 41-64.
- Michael Feroli, 2004. "Monetary policy and the information content of the yield spread," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2004-44, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Thomas D. Willett, "undated". "A Political Economy Analysis of the Maastricht and Stability Pact Fiscal Criteria," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 1999-33, Claremont Colleges.
- Domenico J. Marchetti & Francesco Nucci, 2007.
"Pricing Behavior and the Response of Hours to Productivity Shocks,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 39(7), pages 1587-1611, October.
- Marchetti, Domenico J. & Nucci, Francesco, 2006. "Pricing Behaviour and the Response of Hours to Productivity Shocks," CEPR Discussion Papers 5504, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jamee K. Moudud, 2000. "Harrod versus Thirlwall: A Reassessment of Export-Led Growth," Macroeconomics 0012002, EconWPA.
- Berthold Herrendorf & Manfred Neumann, 2000. "A nonnormative theory of inflation and central bank independence," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 136(2), pages 315-333, June.
- Herrendorf, Berthold & Manfred J. M. Neumann, 1997. "A Non-normative Theory of Inflation and Central Bank Independence," Discussion Paper Serie B 400, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Herrendorf, B. & Neumann, M.J.M., 1998. "A non-Normative Theory of Inflation and Central Bank Independence," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 515, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Fabrice Collard & Harris Dellas, 2007. "Technology Shocks and Employment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 117(523), pages 1436-1459, October.
- Fabrice Collard & Harris Dellas, 2002. "Technology Shocks and Employment," Diskussionsschriften dp0217, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Collard, Fabrice & Dellas, Harris, 2003. "Technology Shocks and Employment," CEPR Discussion Papers 3680, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David Neumark, 2000. "Changes in Job Stability and Job Security: A Collective Effort to Untangle, Reconcile, and Interpret the Evidence," NBER Working Papers 7472, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yongsung Chang & Jay H. Hong, 2003. "On the Employment Effect of Technology: Evidence from US Manufacturing for 1958-1996," PIER Working Paper Archive 03-004, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Yongsung Chang & Jay H. Hong, 2003. "On the Employment Effect of Technology: Evidence from US Manufacturing for 1958-1996," Macroeconomics 0307004, EconWPA.
- Yongsung Chang & Jay H. Hong, 2003. "On the employment effect of technology : evidence from U.S. manufacturing for 1958-1996," Working Paper 03-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joepsy:v:19:y:1998:i:5:p:645-650. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed