Why people vote : Free riding and the production and consumption of social pressure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hillman, Arye L. & Metsuyanim, Kfir & Potrafke, Niklas, 2015.
"Democracy with group identity,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 40(PB), pages 274-287.
- Arye L. Hillman & Kfir Metsuyanim & Niklas Potrafke, 2015. "Democracy With Group Identity," Working Papers 2015-02, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Arye L. Hillman & Kfir Metsuyanim & Niklas Potrafke, 2015. "Democracy with Group Identity," CESifo Working Paper Series 5281, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kauder, Björn & Potrafke, Niklas, 2015.
"Just hire your spouse! Evidence from a political scandal in Bavaria,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 42-54.
- Björn Kauder & Niklas Potrafke, 2014. "Just Hire your Spouse! Evidence from a Political Scandal in Bavaria," CESifo Working Paper Series 4813, CESifo Group Munich.
- Björn Kauder & Niklas Potrafke, 2014. "Just hire your spouse! Evidence from a political scandal in Bavaria," ifo Working Paper Series 194, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Siqueira, Kevin, 2003. "Participation in organized and unorganized protests and rebellions," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 861-874, November.
- Jorge Andrés Gallego, 2007. "La reciprocidad y la paradoja del votante," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 9(16), pages 149-188, January-J.
- Schram, Arthur & Sonnemans, Joep, 1996. "Why people vote: Experimental evidence," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 417-442, August.
- David K Levine & Thomas R Palfrey, 2005.
"The Paradox of Voter Participation: A Laboratory Study,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
618897000000000968, David K. Levine.
- David K. Levine & Thomas R. Palfrey, 2006. "The Paradox of Voter Participation? A Laboratory Study," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000188, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Peter Bönisch & Benny Geys & Claus Michelsen, 2015. "David and Goliath in the Poll Booth: Group Size, Voting Power and Voter Turnout," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1491, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Avi Ben-Bassat & Momi Dahan, 2012. "Social identity and voting behavior," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 151(1), pages 193-214, April.
- van Winden, Frans, 2015. "Political economy with affect: On the role of emotions and relationships in political economics," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 40(PB), pages 298-311.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:100:y:2006:i:02:p:235-248_06 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gro Er, Jens & Schram, Arthur, 2006.
"Neighborhood Information Exchange and Voter Participation: An Experimental Study,"
American Political Science Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 100(02), pages 235-248, May.
- Jens Großer & Arthur Schram, 2004. "Neighborhood Information Exchange and Voter Participation: An Experimental Study," Working Paper Series in Economics 8, University of Cologne, Department of Economics, revised 29 Sep 2004.
- repec:eee:joepsy:v:62:y:2017:i:c:p:130-154 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dimi Jottier & Bruno Heyndels, 2012. "Does social capital increase political accountability? An empirical test for Flemish municipalities," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 150(3), pages 731-744, March.
- Martorana, Marco Ferdinando & Mazza, Isidoro, 2012. "The effect of social interaction and cultural consumption on voting turnout," MPRA Paper 43963, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joepsy:v:12:y:1991:i:4:p:575-620. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/joep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.