Bayes minimax estimators of the mean of a scale mixture of multivariate normal distributions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bock, M. E., 1985. "Minimax estimators that shift towards a hypersphere for location vectors of spherically symmetric distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 127-147, October.
- Maruyama, Yuzo, 2003. "Admissible minimax estimators of a mean vector of scale mixtures of multivariate normal distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 274-283, February.
- Strawderman, William E., 1974. "Minimax estimation of location parameters for certain spherically symmetric distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 255-264, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zinodiny, S. & Strawderman, W.E. & Parsian, A., 2011. "Bayes minimax estimation of the multivariate normal mean vector for the case of common unknown variance," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(9), pages 1256-1262, October.
- Dominique Fourdrinier & Othmane Kortbi & William Strawderman, 2014. "Generalized Bayes minimax estimators of location vectors for spherically symmetric distributions with residual vector," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 77(2), pages 285-296, February.
More about this item
KeywordsMinimax estimators Variance mixture of multivariate normal distributions Quadratic loss Bayes estimators;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:99:y:2008:i:1:p:74-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.