On the empirical distribution of eigenvalues of large dimensional information-plus-noise-type matrices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Silverstein, J. W., 1995. "Strong Convergence of the Empirical Distribution of Eigenvalues of Large Dimensional Random Matrices," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 331-339, November.
- Silverstein, J. W. & Bai, Z. D., 1995. "On the Empirical Distribution of Eigenvalues of a Class of Large Dimensional Random Matrices," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 175-192, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Gen & Yang, Dan & Nobel, Andrew B. & Shen, Haipeng, 2016. "Supervised singular value decomposition and its asymptotic properties," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 7-17.
- Guangming Pan & Jiti Gao & Yanrong Yang & Meihui Guo, 2015. "Cross-sectional Independence Test for a Class of Parametric Panel Data Models," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 17/15, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Bai, Zhidong & Wang, Chen, 2015. "A note on the limiting spectral distribution of a symmetrized auto-cross covariance matrix," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 333-340.
- Shabalin, Andrey A. & Nobel, Andrew B., 2013. "Reconstruction of a low-rank matrix in the presence of Gaussian noise," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 67-76.
More about this item
KeywordsRandom matrix Empirical distribution function of eigenvalues Stieltjes transform;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:98:y:2007:i:4:p:678-694. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.