On the empirical distribution of eigenvalues of large dimensional information-plus-noise-type matrices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Silverstein, J. W., 1995. "Strong Convergence of the Empirical Distribution of Eigenvalues of Large Dimensional Random Matrices," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 331-339, November.
- Silverstein, J. W. & Bai, Z. D., 1995. "On the Empirical Distribution of Eigenvalues of a Class of Large Dimensional Random Matrices," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 175-192, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Gen & Yang, Dan & Nobel, Andrew B. & Shen, Haipeng, 2016. "Supervised singular value decomposition and its asymptotic properties," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 7-17.
- Guangming Pan & Jiti Gao & Yanrong Yang & Meihui Guo, 2015. "Cross-sectional Independence Test for a Class of Parametric Panel Data Models," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 17/15, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Bai, Zhidong & Wang, Chen, 2015. "A note on the limiting spectral distribution of a symmetrized auto-cross covariance matrix," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 333-340.
- Shabalin, Andrey A. & Nobel, Andrew B., 2013. "Reconstruction of a low-rank matrix in the presence of Gaussian noise," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 67-76.
More about this item
KeywordsRandom matrix Empirical distribution function of eigenvalues Stieltjes transform;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:98:y:2007:i:4:p:678-694. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .