A likelihood ratio test for separability of covariances
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Patrick E. Brown & Peter J. Diggle & Martin E. Lord & Peter C. Young, 2001. "Space-time calibration of radar rainfall data," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 50(2), pages 221-241.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yuan Wang & Brian P. Hobbs & Jianhua Hu & Chaan S. Ng & Kim-Anh Do, 2015. "Predictive classification of correlated targets with application to detection of metastatic cancer using functional CT imaging," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 71(3), pages 792-802, September.
- Samantha Leorato & Maura Mezzetti, 2015. "Spatial Panel Data Model with error dependence: a Bayesian Separable Covariance Approach," CEIS Research Paper 338, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 09 Apr 2015.
- Filipiak, Katarzyna & Klein, Daniel & Roy, Anuradha, 2016. "Score test for a separable covariance structure with the first component as compound symmetric correlation matrix," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 105-124.
- Wang, Lili & Paul, Debashis, 2014. "Limiting spectral distribution of renormalized separable sample covariance matrices when p/n→0," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 25-52.
- repec:eee:jmvana:v:158:y:2017:i:c:p:73-86 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fernández-Avilés, G & Montero, JM & Mateu, J, 2011. "Mathematical Genesis of the Spatio-Temporal Covariance Functions," MPRA Paper 35874, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manceur, A.M. & Dutilleul, P., 2013. "Unbiased modified likelihood ratio tests for simple and double separability of a variance–covariance structure," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 631-636.
- Yin, Jianxin & Li, Hongzhe, 2012. "Model selection and estimation in the matrix normal graphical model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 119-140.
- Viroli, Cinzia, 2012. "On matrix-variate regression analysis," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 296-309.
More about this item
KeywordsKronecker product Multivariate regression Multivariate repeated measures Nonstationary Separable covariance Spatio-temporal process;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:97:y:2006:i:5:p:1025-1043. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .