Rates of convergence for partitioning and nearest neighbor regression estimates with unbounded data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Györfi, László & Walk, Harro, 1997. "On the strong universal consistency of a recursive regression estimate by Pál Révész," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 177-183, January.
- Kohler, Michael, 1999. "Universally Consistent Regression Function Estimation Using Hierarchial B-Splines," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 138-164, January.
- Györfi L. & Kohler M. & Walk H., 1998. "Weak And Strong Universal Consistency Of Semi-Recursive Kernel And Partitioning Regression Estimates," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 16(1), pages 1-18, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charlier, Isabelle & Paindaveine, Davy & Saracco, Jérôme, 2015. "Conditional quantile estimation based on optimal quantization: From theory to practice," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 20-39.
- Sancetta, A., 2007. "Online Forecast Combination for Dependent Heterogeneous Data," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0718, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Cattaneo, Matias D. & Farrell, Max H., 2013. "Optimal convergence rates, Bahadur representation, and asymptotic normality of partitioning estimators," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 174(2), pages 127-143.
- Kohler, Michael & Krzyżak, Adam, 2013. "Optimal global rates of convergence for interpolation problems with random design," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(8), pages 1871-1879.
- Kohler, Michael, 2014. "Optimal global rates of convergence for noiseless regression estimation problems with adaptively chosen design," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 197-208.
- Liitiäinen, Elia & Corona, Francesco & Lendasse, Amaury, 2010. "Residual variance estimation using a nearest neighbor statistic," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(4), pages 811-823, April.
More about this item
KeywordsRegression Partitioning estimate Nearest neighbor estimate Rate of convergence;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:97:y:2006:i:2:p:311-323. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.