Multivariate Density Estimation with General Flat-Top Kernels of Infinite Order
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McMurry, Timothy L. & Politis, Dimitris N., 2008. "Bootstrap confidence intervals in nonparametric regression with built-in bias correction," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(15), pages 2463-2469, October.
- Schennach, Susanne & White, Halbert & Chalak, Karim, 2012.
"Local indirect least squares and average marginal effects in nonseparable structural systems,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 166(2), pages 282-302.
- Susanne Schennach & Halbert White & Karim Chalak, 2007. "Local Indirect Least Squares and Average Marginal Effects in Nonseparable Structural Systems," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 680, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 26 Dec 2009.
- Horváth, Lajos & Rice, Gregory & Whipple, Stephen, 2016. "Adaptive bandwidth selection in the long run covariance estimator of functional time series," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 676-693.
- Firpo, Sergio & Galvao, Antonio F. & Song, Suyong, 2017. "Measurement errors in quantile regression models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 198(1), pages 146-164.
- Hassan Doosti & Peter Hall, 2016. "Making a non-parametric density estimator more attractive, and more accurate, by data perturbation," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 78(2), pages 445-462, March.
- Bissantz, Nicolai & Holzmann, Hajo, 2007. "Statistical inference for inverse problems," Technical Reports 2007,40, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Susanne M. Schennach, 2015. "A bias bound approach to nonparametric inference," CeMMAP working papers CWP71/15, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- repec:bla:jtsera:v:38:y:2017:i:4:p:591-609 is not listed on IDEAS
- Susanne Schennach & Halbert White & Karim Chalak, 2007.
"Local Indirect Least Squares and Average Marginal Effects in Nonseparable Structural Systems,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
680, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 26 Dec 2009.
- Susanne M. Schennach & Halbert White & Karim Chalak, 2007. "Estimating average marginal effects in nonseparable structural systems," CeMMAP working papers CWP31/07, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Canay, Ivan A., 2010. "Simultaneous selection and weighting of moments in GMM using a trapezoidal kernel," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 156(2), pages 284-303, June.
- Bissantz, Nicolai & Dümbgen, Lutz & Holzmann, Hajo & Munk, Axel, 2007. "Nonparametric confidence bands in deconvolution density estimation," Technical Reports 2007,03, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Holzmann, Hajo & Bissantz, Nicolai & Munk, Axel, 2007. "Density testing in a contaminated sample," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 57-75, January.
More about this item
Keywordsbias reduction Fourier transform kernel mean squared error nonparametric density estimation rate of convergence smoothing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:68:y:1999:i:1:p:1-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.