A Measure of Association for Bivariate Frailty Distributions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dielman, Terry E. & Rose, Elizabeth L., 1996. "A note on hypothesis testing in LAV multiple regression: A small sample comparison," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 463-470, April.
- Dielman, Terry E. & Rose, Elizabeth L., 1995. "A bootstrap approach to hypothesis testing in least absolute value regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 119-130, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mesfioui, Mhamed & Quessy, Jean-François, 2008. "Dependence structure of conditional Archimedean copulas," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(3), pages 372-385, March.
- Elisa Luciano & Elena Vigna, 2005.
"A note on stochastic survival probabilities and their calibration,"
ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series
1-2005, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Elisa Luciano & Jaap Spreeuw & Elena Vigna, 2006. "A note on stochastic survival probabilities and their calibration," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 5-2006, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Lakhal Lajmi & Rivest Louis-Paul & Beaudoin David, 2009. "IPCW Estimator for Kendall's Tau under Bivariate Censoring," The International Journal of Biostatistics, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-22, February.
- Luciano, Elisa & Spreeuw, Jaap & Vigna, Elena, 2008.
"Modelling stochastic mortality for dependent lives,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 234-244, October.
- Elisa Luciano & Jaap Spreeuw & Elena Vigna, 2007. "Modelling stochastic mortality for dependent lives," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 43, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Elisa Luciano & Jaap Spreeuw & Elena Vigna, 2007. "Modelling Stochastic Mortality for Dependent Lives," CeRP Working Papers 58, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
More about this item
Keywordsextreme value distribution Kendall's tau stable distributions survival analysis (null);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:56:y:1996:i:1:p:60-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.