Optimal sampling designs for nonparametric estimation of spatial averages of random fields
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robinson, P.M., 2011. "Asymptotic theory for nonparametric regression with spatial data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 165(1), pages 5-19.
- Marc Hallin & Zudi Lu & Lanh T. Tran, 2004. "Local linear spatial regression," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/2131, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Gérard Biau & Benoît Cadre, 2004. "Nonparametric Spatial Prediction," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 327-349, October.
- Nerini, David & Monestiez, Pascal & Manté, Claude, 2010. "Cokriging for spatial functional data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 409-418, February.
- Su, Yingcai & Cambanis, Stamatis, 1993. "Sampling designs for estimation of a random process," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 47-89, May.
- Peter Robinson, 2011. "Asymptotic theory for nonparametric regression with spatial data," CeMMAP working papers CWP11/11, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Su, Yingcai, 1997. "Estimation of random fields by piecewise constant estimators," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 145-163, November.
More about this item
KeywordsNonparametric estimation; Random field; Sampling design; Spatial average;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:146:y:2016:i:c:p:341-351. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.