Detecting and estimating changes in dependent functional data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aue, Alexander & Gabrys, Robertas & Horváth, Lajos & Kokoszka, Piotr, 2009. "Estimation of a change-point in the mean function of functional data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(10), pages 2254-2269, November.
- István Berkes & Robertas Gabrys & Lajos Horváth & Piotr Kokoszka, 2009. "Detecting changes in the mean of functional observations," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 71(5), pages 927-946.
- Jarusková, Daniela & Piterbarg, Vladimir I., 2011. "Log-likelihood ratio test for detecting transient change," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(5), pages 552-559, May.
- Peter Hall & Mohammad Hosseini-Nasab, 2006. "On properties of functional principal components analysis," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 68(1), pages 109-126.
- Horváth, Lajos & Kokoszka, Piotr & Steinebach, Josef, 1999. "Testing for Changes in Multivariate Dependent Observations with an Application to Temperature Changes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 96-119, January.
- Marie Hušková & Claudia Kirch, 2010. "A note on studentized confidence intervals for the change-point," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 269-289, June.
- Politis, Dimitris, 2005. "Higher-order accurate, positive semi-definite estimation of large-sample covariance and spectral density matrices," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt7qg2m9rz, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Aston, 2014. "Comments on: Extensions of some classical methods in change point analysis," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 23(2), pages 256-257, June.
- Markevičiūtė, J., 2016. "Epidemic change tests for the mean of innovations of an AR(1) process," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 79-91.
- Bucchia, Béatrice & Wendler, Martin, 2017. "Change-point detection and bootstrap for Hilbert space valued random fields," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 344-368.
More about this item
KeywordsChange point test; Change point estimator; Epidemic change; Functional data; Dimension reduction; Power analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:109:y:2012:i:c:p:204-220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .