On prediction rate in partial functional linear regression
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cardot, Hervé & Johannes, Jan, 2010. "Thresholding projection estimators in functional linear models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 395-408, February.
- Aneiros-Pérez, Germán & Vieu, Philippe, 2008. "Nonparametric time series prediction: A semi-functional partial linear modeling," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(5), pages 834-857, May.
- Li, Yehua & Hsing, Tailen, 2007. "On rates of convergence in functional linear regression," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(9), pages 1782-1804, October.
- Apanasovich, Tatiyana V. & Goldstein, Edward, 2008. "On prediction error in functional linear regression," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(13), pages 1807-1810, September.
- Aneiros-Pérez, Germán & Vieu, Philippe, 2006. "Semi-functional partial linear regression," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(11), pages 1102-1110, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jmvana:v:161:y:2017:i:c:p:68-82 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFunctional linear regression Mean squared prediction error Convergence rate Asymptotic normality;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:103:y:2012:i:1:p:93-106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.