Testing model assumptions in functional regression models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Philippe Besse & J. Ramsay, 1986. "Principal components analysis of sampled functions," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 51(2), pages 285-311, June.
- André Mas, 2007. "Testing for the Mean of Random Curves: A Penalization Approach," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 147-163, July.
- Stefanie Biedermann & Holger Dette, 2000. "Testing linearity of regression models with dependent errors by kernel based methods," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 9(2), pages 417-438, December.
- Hervé Cardot, 2003. "Testing Hypotheses in the Functional Linear Model," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 30(1), pages 241-255.
- Biedermann, Stefanie & Dette, Holger, 2000. "Testing linearity of regression models with dependent errors by kernel based methods," Technical Reports 2000,40, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Ferraty, F. & Vieu, P., 2003. "Curves discrimination: a nonparametric functional approach," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 44(1-2), pages 161-173, October.
- Hlubinka, Daniel & Prchal, Lubos, 2007. "Changes in atmospheric radiation from the statistical point of view," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(10), pages 4926-4941, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wenceslao González-Manteiga & Rosa Crujeiras, 2013. "An updated review of Goodness-of-Fit tests for regression models," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 22(3), pages 361-411, September.
More about this item
KeywordsGoodness-of-fit tests Functional data Parametric bootstrap Tests for heteroscedasticity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:102:y:2011:i:10:p:1472-1488. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.