Estimation of autoregressive models with epsilon-skew-normal innovations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wong, Wing-Keung & Bian, Guorui, 2005.
"Estimating parameters in autoregressive models with asymmetric innovations,"
Statistics & Probability Letters,
Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 61-70, January.
- Wing-Keung Wong & Guorui Bian, 2004. "Estimating Parameters in Autoregressive Models with Asymmetric Innovations," Departmental Working Papers wp0408, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Alan Hutson, 2004. "Utilizing the Flexibility of the Epsilon-Skew-Normal Distribution for Common Regression Problems," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(6), pages 673-683.
- Reinaldo B. Arellano-Valle & Adelchi Azzalini, 2006. "On the Unification of Families of Skew-normal Distributions," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 33(3), pages 561-574.
- A. Azzalini & A. Capitanio, 1999. "Statistical applications of the multivariate skew normal distribution," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 61(3), pages 579-602.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Sharafi & A. R. Nematollahi, 2016. "AR(1) model with skew-normal innovations," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 79(8), pages 1011-1029, November.
- Zheng, Tingguo & Xiao, Han & Chen, Rong, 2015. "Generalized ARMA models with martingale difference errors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 189(2), pages 492-506.
More about this item
KeywordsNon-Gaussian time series Autoregression Maximum likelihood estimation Skewness Skew-normal distribution;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:100:y:2009:i:8:p:1761-1776. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.