Inflation and growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hasan Bakhshi & Andrew Haldane & Neal Hatch, 1998. "Some costs and benefits of price stability in the UK," Bank of England working papers 78, Bank of England.
- Iyke, Bernard Njindan, 2015. "Electricity consumption and economic growth in Nigeria: A revisit of the energy-growth debate," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 166-176.
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Hasan, Iftekhar & Mavrotas, George, 2005. "Education, Financial Institutions, Inflation and Growth," WIDER Working Paper Series 072, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Andrew G Haldane, 1997. "Designing Inflation Targets," RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Philip Lowe (ed.), Monetary Policy and Inflation Targeting Reserve Bank of Australia.
- João R. Faria & Francisco Galrão Carneiro, 2001. "Does High Inflation Affect Growth in the Long and Short Run?," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 4, pages 89-105, May.
- Javier Andrés & Ignacio Hernando & J. David López-Salido, 1999. "Assessing the benefits of price stability: The international experience," Estudios Económicos, Banco de España;Estudios Económicos Homepage, number 69, June.
- David J. Smyth & Yu Hsing, 1995. "In Search Of An Optimal Debt Ratio For Economic Growth," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 13(4), pages 51-59, October.
- Nawalage S. Cooray, 2013. "An Empirical Analysis of Inflation-Growth Nexus in Developing Countries: The Case of Sri Lanka," Working Papers EMS_2013_21, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Dominique Pepin, 2004.
"The role of the "Maximizing Output Growth Inflation Rate" in monetary policy,"
- Dominique Pepin, 2014. "The role of the "Maximizing Output Growth Inflation Rate" in monetary policy," Papers 1403.6112, arXiv.org.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmacro:v:16:y:1994:i:2:p:261-270. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622617 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.