Entry barriers and price movements between major and emerging stock markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vo, Xuan Vinh, 2009. "International financial integration in Asian bond markets," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 90-106, January.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A & Schmukler, Sergio L, 2000.
"Country Funds and Asymmetric Information,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(3), pages 177-195, July.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A. & Schmukler, Sergio L., 1997. "Country Funds and Asymmetric Information," Center for International and Development Economics Research, Working Paper Series qt2791c3wm, Center for International and Development Economics Research, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Sergio L. Schmukler, 1998. "Country Funds and Asymmetric Information," International Finance 9805003, EconWPA.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel and Sergio L. Schmukler., 1997. "Country Funds and Asymmetric Information," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C97-087, University of California at Berkeley.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A. & Schmukler, Sergio L., 1998. "Country funds and asymmetric information," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1886, The World Bank.
- Holmes, Phil & Wong, Mei Wa, 2001. "Foreign investment, regulation and price volatility in South-east Asian stock markets," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 371-386, December.
- Climent, Francisco & Meneu, Vicente, 2003.
"Has 1997 Asian crisis increased information flows between international markets,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 111-143.
- Francisco J. Climent & Vicente Meneu, "undated". "Has 1997 Asian Crisis Increased Information Flows Between International Markets?," Working Papers on International Economics and Finance 01-01, FEDEA.
- Francisco J. Climent & Vicente Meneu, 2001. "Has 1997 Asian Crisis increased Information Flows between International Markets?," Working Papers 01-01, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Shawkat Hammoudeh & Eisa Aleisa, 2004. "Dynamic Relationships among GCC Stock Markets and Nymex Oil Futures," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 22(2), pages 250-269, April.
- Boubaker, Sabri & Jouini, Jamel & Lahiani, Amine, 2016. "Financial contagion between the US and selected developed and emerging countries: The case of the subprime crisis," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 14-28.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:7:y:2006:i:5:p:1-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ewing, Bradley T. & Payne, James E. & Sowell, Clifford, 1999. "NAFTA and North American stock market linkages: an empirical note," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 443-451.
- Jose Antonio R. Tan, III, 1998. "Contagion effects during the Asian financial crisis: stock price data," Pacific Basin Working Paper Series 98-06, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Steven Zongshin Liu & Sophia Meiying Lai & Kung-Cheng Lin, 2006. "Stock Market Interdependence and Trade Relations: A Correlation Test for the U.S. and Its Trading Partners," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 7(5), pages 1-15.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmacro:v:16:y:1994:i:2:p:221-241. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622617 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.