Monetary control with an exchange rate objective: The bank of Japan, 1973-86
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schnabl, Gunther & Baur, Dirk, 2002.
"Purchasing power parity: Granger causality tests for the yen-dollar exchange rate,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 425-444, December.
- Schnabl, Gunther & Baur, Dirk, 2001. "Purchasing power parity: Granger causality tests for the yen-dollar exchange rate," Tübinger Diskussionsbeiträge 213, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Gunther Schnabl & Dirk Baur, 2005. "Purchasing Power Parity: Granger Causality Tests for the Yen- Dollar Exchange Rate," International Finance 0506006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muammer Wali & Meher Manzur, 2013. "Exchange Rate Volatility Before and After the Float," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(8), pages 1091-1097, August.
- de Andrade, Joaquim Pinto & Divino, Jose Angelo, 2005. "Monetary policy of the Bank of Japan--inflation target versus exchange rate target," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 189-208, April.
- repec:bla:ausecp:v:55:y:2016:i:4:p:409-433 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jimfin:v:7:y:1988:i:3:p:261-271. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30443 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.