Money and output under alternative exchange rate regimes in the USA
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hakan Berument & Zubeyir Kilinc, 2004. "The effect of foreign income on economic performance of a small-open economy: evidence from Turkey," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(8), pages 483-488.
- Toseef Azid & Muhammad Jamil & Aneela Kousar, 2005. "Impact of Exchange rate Volatility on Growth and Economic Performance: A Case Study of Pakistan, 1973-2003," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 44(4), pages 749-775.
- Ndung'u, N.S., 1999. "Monetary and Exchange Rate Policy in Kenya," Papers 94, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Catherine Bruno, 1997. "Transmission de la politique monétaire et régime de changes : une comparaison France - Allemagne - Etats-Unis," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 61(1), pages 139-164.
- Papadopoulos, Athanasios P. & Papanikos, Gregory T., 2002.
"Exchange rate regimes and the linkage between money and output in Greece,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 103-117, May.
- Athanasios Papadopoulos & Gregory Papanikos, "undated". "Exchange Rates Regimes And The Linkage Between Money And Output In Greece," Working Papers 9605, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Lothian, James R. & McCarthy, Cornelia H., 2009.
"The behavior of money and other economic variables: Two natural experiments,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1204-1220, November.
- James R. Lothian & Cornelia H. McCarthy, 2003. "The Behavior of Money and Other Economic Variables: Two Natural Experiments," International Finance 0311011, EconWPA.
- K. Arin & Sam Jolly, 2005. "Trans-Tasman Transmission of Monetary Shocks: Evidence From a VAR Approach," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 33(3), pages 267-283, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jimfin:v:13:y:1994:i:6:p:679-697. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30443 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.