Stock returns and the transfer of information between the New York and Tokyo stock exchanges
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernanke, Ben S., 1986.
"Alternative explanations of the money-income correlation,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 49-99, January.
- Ben S. Bernanke, 1986. "Alternative Explanations of the Money-Income Correlation," NBER Working Papers 1842, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oxelheim, Lars, 2001.
"Routes to equity market integration -- the interplay between politicians, investors and managers,"
Journal of Multinational Financial Management,
Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 183-211, April.
- Oxelheim, Lars, 2000. "Routes to Equity Market Integration - The Interplay between Politicians, Investors and Managers," Working Paper Series 526, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Shmuel Hauser & Yael Tanchuma & Uzi Yaari, 1998. "International Transfer Of Pricing Information Between Dually Listed Stocks," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 21(2), pages 139-157, June.
- Chih-hsiang Hsu & Ming-sung Kao & Wei-pen Tsai, 2014. "Information Transmission between Dual Listed Stocks with Non-Overlapping Trading Hours," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 34(3), pages 1733-1741.
- Hsu, Chih-Hsiang, 2016. "Strategic noise trading of later-informed traders in a multi-market framework," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 235-243.
- Grammig, Joachim & Melvin, Michael & Schlag, Christian, 2005.
"Internationally cross-listed stock prices during overlapping trading hours: price discovery and exchange rate effects,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 139-164, January.
- Joachim Grammig & Michael Melvin & Christian Schlag, 2005. "Internationally Cross-Listed Stock Prices During Overlapping Trading Hours: Price Discovery and Exchange Rate Effects," Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting 78, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
- Lars Oxelheim & Trond Randøy & Arthur Stonehill, 2012.
"What can international finance add to international strategy?,"
Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on International Strategic Management, chapter 12, pages 238-253
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Oxelheim, Lars & Randoy, Trond & Stonehill, Arthur, 2011. "What Can International Finance Add to International Strategy?," Working Paper Series 888, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Otsubo, Yoichi, 2014. "International cross-listing and price discovery under trading concentration in the domestic market: Evidence from Japanese shares," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 36-51.
- Pascual-Fuster, Bartolome & Perez-Rodriguez, Jorge V., 2007. "Volatility transmission for cross-listed firms and the role of international exposure," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 303-328, August.
- Senteney, David L. & Bazaz, Mohammad S. & Senteney, Michael H., 2016. "Cross-market information transfers of ADR firms: An investigation of emerging market economies," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 655-677.
- Partha Ray & Vinodh Madhavan, 2014. "Price and Volatility Linkages between Indian Stocks and their European GDRs," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0300812, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Bhattacharjee, Kaushik & Bang, Nupur Pavan & Mamidanna, Sravya, 2014. "Transmission of pricing information between level III ADRs and their underlying domestic stocks: Empirical evidence from India," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 43-59.
- Zolotoy, L., 2008. "Empirical essays on the information transfer between and the informational efficiency of stock markets," Other publications TiSEM 2a2652c6-1060-4622-8721-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Wang, Steven Shuye & Meng Rui, Oliver & Firth, Michael, 2002. "Return and volatility behavior of dually-traded stocks: the case of Hong Kong," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 265-293, April.
- K.C. Chen & Guangzhong Li & Lifan Wu, 2010. "Price Discovery for Segmented US-Listed Chinese Stocks: Location or Market Quality?," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(1-2), pages 242-269.
- Xu, Xiaoqing Eleanor & Fung, Hung-Gay, 2005. "Cross-market linkages between U.S. and Japanese precious metals futures trading," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 107-124, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jimfin:v:13:y:1994:i:2:p:211-222. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30443 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .