International listings and risk
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Calvo, Guillermo A & Rodriguez, Carlos Alfredo, 1977. "A Model of Exchange Rate Determination under Currency Substitution and Rational Expectations," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(3), pages 617-625, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McConnell, John J. & Dybevik, Heidi J. & Haushalter, David & Lie, Erik, 1996. "A survey of evidence on domestic and international stock exchange listings with implications for markets and managers," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 347-376, December.
- Karolyi, G. Andrew, 2012. "Corporate governance, agency problems and international cross-listings: A defense of the bonding hypothesis," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 516-547.
- Aarni Pursiainen, 1998. "Relationship between volatility and multilisting : evidence from the Finnish stock market," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 11(2), pages 65-85, Autumn.
- Faff, Robert W. & Hodgson, Allan & Saudagaran, Shahrokh, 2002. "International cross-listings towards more liquid markets: the impact on domestic firms," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(4-5), pages 365-390.
- Parisi, Franco & Nail, Lance & Soto, Catherine, 2002. "Evidence of a leadership role in the Chilean stock exchanges," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 191-205, July.
- Ko, Kwangsoo & Lee, Insup & Yun, Kesop, 1997. "Foreign listings, firm value, and volatility: The case of Japanese firms' listings on the US stock markets," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 57-69, March.
- Noronha, Gregory M. & Sarin, Atulya & Saudagaran, Shahrokh M., 1996. "Testing for micro-structure effects of international dual listings using intraday data," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 965-983, July.
- Tay, Nicholas S.P. & Oladi, Reza, 2011. "Listings from the emerging economies: An opportunity for reputable stock exchanges," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 388-394, June.
- Abdallah, Abed Al-Nasser & Ioannidis, Christos, 2010. "Why do firms cross-list? International evidence from the US market," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 202-213, May.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
- Forster, Margaret M. & George, Thomas J., 1995. "Trading hours, information flow, and international cross-listing," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 19-34.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jimfin:v:12:y:1993:i:1:p:99-110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30443 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.