Convertibility risk and dollarization in Mexico: a vectorautoregressive analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adeniji, Sesan, 2013. "Investigating the Relationship between Currency Substitution, Exchange Rate and Inflation in Nigeria: An Autoregressive Distributed Lag (ARDL) Approach," MPRA Paper 52551, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Dec 2013.
- Alami, Tarik H., 2001. "Currency substitution versus dollarization: A portfolio balance model," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 473-479, May.
- Marco Terrones & Luis Catão, 2000. "Determinants of Dollarization; The Banking Side," IMF Working Papers 00/146, International Monetary Fund.
- John H. Rogers, 1995. "Convertibility risk, default risk, and the Mexdollar anomaly," International Finance Discussion Papers 495, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Steven B. Kamin & Neil R. Ericsson, 1993. "Dollarization in Argentina," International Finance Discussion Papers 460, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Kamin, Steven B. & Ericsson, Neil R., 2003. "Dollarization in post-hyperinflationary Argentina," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 185-211, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jimfin:v:11:y:1992:i:2:p:188-207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30443 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .