Homeowner Renovation and Repair: The Decision to Hire Someone Else to Do the Project
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gyourko, Joseph & Saiz, Albert, 2004. "Reinvestment in the housing stock: the role of construction costs and the supply side," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 238-256, March.
- Lindner, Peter & Mathä, Thomas Y. & Ziegelmeyer, Michael & Pulina, Giuseppe, 2020.
"Borrowing constraints, own labour and homeownership: does it pay to paint your walls?,"
Working Paper Series
2474, European Central Bank.
- Peter Lindner & Thomas Y. Mathä & Giuseppe Pulina & Michael Ziegelmeyer, 2020. "Borrowing constraints, own labour and homeownership: Does it pay to paint your walls?," BCL working papers 148, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Ishikawa, Noriko & Fukushige, Mototsugu, 2010. "Households' attitudes toward earthquake protection: An empirical analysis of the impact of fiscal support in Japan," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 51-65, March.
- Marco Wolf & Shaun McQuitty, 2011. "Understanding the do-it-yourself consumer: DIY motivations and outcomes," AMS Review, Springer;Academy of Marketing Science, vol. 1(3), pages 154-170, December.
- Helms, Andrew C., 2003. "Understanding gentrification: an empirical analysis of the determinants of urban housing renovation," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 474-498, November.
- Wen-Chieh Wu & Yu-Chun Ma & Steven C. Bourassa, 2018. "Folk Customs and Home Improvement Decisions," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 21(3), pages 317-341.
- Harding, John P. & Miceli, Thomas J. & Sirmans, C. F., 2000. "Deficiency Judgments and Borrower Maintenance: Theory and Evidence," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 267-285, December.
- Joseph Gyourko & Albert Saiz, 2003. "Urban decline and housing reinvestment: the role of construction costs and the supply side," Working Papers 03-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 2003.
- Colin C. Williams & Peter Rodgers, 2012. "Evaluating the persistence of subsistence work in contemporary economies: Some lessons from Moscow," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 39(9), pages 721-737, July.
- Andrew F. Haughwout & Sarah Sutherland & Joseph Tracy, 2013. "Negative equity and housing investment," Staff Reports 636, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhouse:v:5:y:1996:i:4:p:323-350. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622881 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.