The identification of supplier-inducement in a fixed price system of health care provision : The case of dentistry in the United Kingdom
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Listl, Stefan & Chalkley, Martin, 2014. "Provider payment bares teeth: Dentist reimbursement and the use of check-up examinations," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 110-116.
- Whittaker, William & Birch, Stephen, 2012. "Provider incentives and access to dental care: Evaluating NHS reforms in England," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 75(12), pages 2515-2521.
- Nolan, Anne & Nolan, Brian, 2007. "Income, Medical Card Eligibility and Access to GP Services in Ireland," Book Chapters,in: Nolan, Brian (ed.), The Provision and Use of Health Services, Health Inequalities and Health and Social Gain Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Rune J. Sørensen & Jostein Grytten, 1999. "Competition and supplier-induced demand in a health care system with fixed fees," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(6), pages 497-508.
- Christian Schmid, 2015.
"Consumer Health Information and the Demand for Physician Visits,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(12), pages 1619-1631, December.
- Christian Schmid, 2013. "Identification of Supplier-induced Demand What kind of consumer information matters?," Diskussionsschriften dp1301, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Lupi-Pegurier, Laurence & Clerc-Urmes, Isabelle & Abu-Zaineh, Mohammad & Paraponaris, Alain & Ventelou, Bruno, 2011. "Density of dental practitioners and access to dental care for the elderly: A multilevel analysis with a view on socio-economic inequality," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 160-167.
- Grytten, Jostein & Sorensen, Rune, 2001. "Type of contract and supplier-induced demand for primary physicians in Norway," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 379-393, May.
- Lise Rochaix & Stéphane Jacobzone, 1997. "L'hypothèse de demande induite : un bilan économique," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 129(3), pages 25-36.
- Jostein Grytten & Rune Sørensen, 2000. "Competition and dental services," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(5), pages 447-461.
- Martin Chalkley & Stefan Listl, 2017. "First do no harm â€“ The impact of financial incentives on dental x-rays," Working Papers 143cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- repec:eee:jhecon:v:58:y:2018:i:c:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhecon:v:7:y:1988:i:2:p:129-150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.