Reimbursement and access to physicians' services under Medicaid
- Long, Stephen H.
- Settle, Russell F.
- Stuart, Bruce C.
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Gray, Bradley, 2001. "Do Medicaid physician fees for prenatal services affect birth outcomes?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 571-590, July.
- Laurence C. Baker & Anne Beeson Royalty, 2000.
"Medicaid Policy, Physician Behavior, and Health Care for the Low-Income Population,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 35(3), pages 480-502.
- Laurence Baker & Anne Beeson Royalty, "undated". "Medicaid Policy, Physician Behavior, and Health Care for the Low-Income Population," Working Papers 97003, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Hahn, Youjin, 2013. "The effect of Medicaid physician fees on take-up of public health insurance among children in poverty," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 452-462.
- Youjin Hahn, 2012. "The Effect of Medicaid Physician Fees on Take-up of Public Health Insurance among Children in Poverty," Monash Economics Working Papers 29-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Sandra Decker, 2007. "Medicaid physician fees and the quality of medical care of Medicaid patients in the USA," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 95-112, March.
- Currie, Janet & Gruber, Jonathan & Fischer, Michael, 1995. "Physician Payments and Infant Mortality: Evidence from Medicaid Fee Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(2), pages 106-111, May.
- Janet Currie & Jonathan Gruber & Michael Fischer, 1994. "Physician Payments and Infant Mortality: Evidence from Medicaid Fee Policy," NBER Working Papers 4930, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gillis, Kurt D. & Lee, David W., 1997. "Medicare, access, and physicians' willingness to accept new Medicare patients," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 579-603.
- Thomas C. Buchmueller & Sean Orzol & Lara D. Shore-Sheppard, 2015. "The Effect of Medicaid Payment Rates on Access to Dental Care among Children," American Journal of Health Economics, MIT Press, vol. 1(2), pages 194-223, Spring.
- Thomas C. Buchmueller & Sean Orzol & Lara D. Shore-Sheppard, 2013. "The Effect of Medicaid Payment Rates on Access to Dental Care Among Children," NBER Working Papers 19218, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Gruber & Kathleen Adams & Joseph P. Newhouse, 1997. "Physician Fee Policy and Medicaid Program Costs," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 32(4), pages 611-634.
- Jonathan Gruber & Kathleen Adams & Joseph P. Newhouse, 1997. "Physician Fee Policy and Medicaid Program Costs," NBER Working Papers 6087, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher Brunt & Gail Jensen, 2013. "Medicare payment generosity and access to care," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 215-236, October.
- Thomas Buchmueller & John C. Ham & Lara D. Shore-Sheppard, 2015. "The Medicaid Program," NBER Chapters,in: Economics of Means-Tested Transfer Programs in the United States, volume 1, pages 21-136 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Buchmueller & John C. Ham & Lara D. Shore-Sheppard, 2015. "The Medicaid Program," NBER Working Papers 21425, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher Brunt & Gail Jensen, 2014. "Payment generosity and physician acceptance of Medicare and Medicaid patients," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 289-310, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhecon:v:5:y:1986:i:3:p:235-251. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed