Reimbursement and access to physicians' services under Medicaid
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gray, Bradley, 2001. "Do Medicaid physician fees for prenatal services affect birth outcomes?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 571-590, July.
- Laurence C. Baker & Anne Beeson Royalty, 2000.
"Medicaid Policy, Physician Behavior, and Health Care for the Low-Income Population,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 35(3), pages 480-502.
- Laurence Baker & Anne Beeson Royalty, "undated". "Medicaid Policy, Physician Behavior, and Health Care for the Low-Income Population," Working Papers 97003, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Hahn, Youjin, 2013.
"The effect of Medicaid physician fees on take-up of public health insurance among children in poverty,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 452-462.
- Youjin Hahn, 2012. "The Effect of Medicaid Physician Fees on Take-up of Public Health Insurance among Children in Poverty," Monash Economics Working Papers 29-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Sandra Decker, 2007. "Medicaid physician fees and the quality of medical care of Medicaid patients in the USA," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 95-112, March.
- Currie, Janet & Gruber, Jonathan & Fischer, Michael, 1995.
"Physician Payments and Infant Mortality: Evidence from Medicaid Fee Policy,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 85(2), pages 106-111, May.
- Janet Currie & Jonathan Gruber & Michael Fischer, 1994. "Physician Payments and Infant Mortality: Evidence from Medicaid Fee Policy," NBER Working Papers 4930, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gillis, Kurt D. & Lee, David W., 1997. "Medicare, access, and physicians' willingness to accept new Medicare patients," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 579-603.
- Thomas C. Buchmueller & Sean Orzol & Lara D. Shore-Sheppard, 2015.
"The Effect of Medicaid Payment Rates on Access to Dental Care among Children,"
American Journal of Health Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 1(2), pages 194-223, Spring.
- Thomas C. Buchmueller & Sean Orzol & Lara D. Shore-Sheppard, 2013. "The Effect of Medicaid Payment Rates on Access to Dental Care Among Children," NBER Working Papers 19218, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Gruber & Kathleen Adams & Joseph P. Newhouse, 1997. "Physician Fee Policy and Medicaid Program Costs," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 32(4), pages 611-634.
- Christopher Brunt & Gail Jensen, 2013. "Medicare payment generosity and access to care," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 215-236, October.
- Thomas Buchmueller & John C. Ham & Lara D. Shore-Sheppard, 2015. "The Medicaid Program," NBER Chapters,in: Economics of Means-Tested Transfer Programs in the United States, volume 1, pages 21-136 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher Brunt & Gail Jensen, 2014. "Payment generosity and physician acceptance of Medicare and Medicaid patients," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 289-310, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhecon:v:5:y:1986:i:3:p:235-251. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.