Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lazonick, William & Tulum, Öner, 2011. "US biopharmaceutical finance and the sustainability of the biotech business model," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(9), pages 1170-1187.
- Joseph Golec & John Vernon, 2008. "Measuring US Pharmaceutical Industry R&D Spending," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 26(12), pages 1005-1017, December.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:99:y:2017:i:c:p:15-27 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vincenzo Atella & Jay Bhattacharya & Lorenzo Carbonari, 2008.
"Pharmaceutical industry, drug quality and regulation. Evidence from US and Italy,"
CEIS Research Paper
138, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 16 Dec 2008.
- Vincenzo Atella & Jay Bhattacharya & Lorenzo Carbonari, 2008. "Pharmaceutical Industry, Drug Quality and Regulation: Evidence from US and Italy," NBER Working Papers 14567, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gamba, Simona, 2017.
"The Effect of Intellectual Property Rights on Domestic Innovation in the Pharmaceutical Sector,"
Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 15-27.
- Simona Gamba, 2016. "The Effect of Intellectual Property Rights on Domestic Innovation in the Pharmaceutical Sector," CESifo Working Paper Series 6004, CESifo Group Munich.
- Simona Gamba, 2016. "The effect of Intellectual Property Rights on domestic innovation in the pharmaceutical sector," FBK-IRVAPP Working Papers 2016-05, Research Institute for the Evaluation of Public Policies (IRVAPP), Bruno Kessler Foundation.
- Morgan, Steve & Grootendorst, Paul & Lexchin, Joel & Cunningham, Colleen & Greyson, Devon, 2011. "The cost of drug development: A systematic review," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 4-17, April.
- repec:bla:glopol:v:8:y:2017:i:2:p:149-158 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christopher Paul Adams & Van Vu Brantner, 2010. "Spending on new drug development," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(2), pages 130-141.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhecon:v:24:y:2005:i:5:p:1030-1033. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .