Theories of justice and their implications for priority setting in health care
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nord, Erik, 1993. "Unjustified use of the quality of well-being scale in priority setting in Oregon," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 45-53, April.
- Tony J Culyer & Alan Wagstaff, 1991. "Need, equality and social justice," Working Papers 090chedp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Olsen, Jan Abel, 1994. "Production Gains: Should They Count in Health Care Evaluations?," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 41(1), pages 69-84, February.
- Wagstaff, Adam, 1991. "QALYs and the equity-efficiency trade-off," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 21-41, May.
- Clark, Derek, 1995. "Priority setting in health care: An axiomatic bargaining approach," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 345-360, August.
- Culyer, A. J. & Wagstaff, Adam, 1993. "Equity and equality in health and health care," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 431-457, December.
- Hausman, Daniel M & McPherson, Michael S, 1993. "Taking Ethics Seriously: Economics and Contemporary Moral Philosophy," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 31(2), pages 671-731, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhecon:v:16:y:1997:i:6:p:625-639. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.