The welfare loss of disease and the theory of taxation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1985:75:7:739-744_4 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roosen, Jutta, 1999. "Economic analysis of pesticide regulation in the U.S. apple industry," ISU General Staff Papers 1999010108000013606, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Philipson, Tomas, 2000. "Economic epidemiology and infectious diseases," Handbook of Health Economics,in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 33, pages 1761-1799 Elsevier.
- Philipson, Tomas J & Posner, Richard A, 1996. "The Economic Epidemiology of Crime," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 39(2), pages 405-433, October.
- Hennessy, David A. & Roosen, Jutta, 1999. "An Equilibrium Analysis Of The Impact Of Antibiotics Bans On Investment In Apple Orchards," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21698, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Allison Larg & John Moss, 2011. "Cost-of-Illness Studies," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 29(8), pages 653-671, August.
- Holmes, Jessica & Philipson, Tomas & Sala-i-Martin, Xavier & Tahvonen, Olli, 1995.
"Death, Tetanus and Aerobics: The Evaluation of Disease-Specific Health Interventions,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1283, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- William H. Dow & Jessica Holmes & Tomas Philipson & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1995. "Death, tetanus, and aerobics: The evaluation of disease-specific health interventions," Economics Working Papers 124, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Lisa Fleisher & Adam Leive & George Schieber, 2013. "Taking Stock of Fiscal Health: Trends in Global, Regional, and Country Level Health Financing," Health, Nutrition and Population (HNP) Discussion Paper Series 87994, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhecon:v:14:y:1995:i:3:p:387-395. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560 .