Measurement and determinants of rural poverty : Household consumption patterns and food poverty in rural Sudan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adejobi, A.O. & Akinola, C.A., 2013. "An Analysis of the Effects of Agricultural Output Commercialization on Household Welfare in Osun State of Nigeria," 2013 AAAE Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia 160136, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Tran Quang Tuyen, 2015. "Socio-Economic Determinants of Household Income among Ethnic Minorities in the North-West Mountains, Vietnam," Croatian Economic Survey, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb, vol. 17(1), pages 139-159, June.
- Amaza, P.S. & Umeh, Joseph Chinedu & Helsen, J. & Adejobi, A.O., 2006. "Determinants and Measurements of Food Insecurity in Nigeria: Some Empirical Policy Guide," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25357, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Moazzem Hossain, 2013. "Population, poverty and responsible social protection issues of Asia," Chapters,in: The Asian Century, Sustainable Growth and Climate Change, chapter 2, pages 26-53 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Dartanto, Teguh & Otsubo, Shigeru, 2013. "Measurements and Determinants of Multifaceted Poverty:Absolute, Relative, and Subjective Poverty in Indonesia," Working Papers 54, JICA Research Institute.
- Benin, Samuel, 1999. "Economies Of Scale, Household Size, And The Demand For Food: The Missing Link," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21552, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:16:y:1991:i:6:p:451-460. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.