The information content of equity-for-debt swaps : An investigation of analyst forecasts of firm cash flows
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kitsabunnarat-Chatjuthamard, Pattanaporn & Lung, Peter & Nishikawa, Takeshi & Rao, Ramesh P., 2010. "Leverage-reducing exchange offers and bondholder-stockholder wealth transfers: A re-evaluation," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 81-94, January.
- Andres, Christian & Cumming, Douglas & Karabiber, Timur & Schweizer, Denis, 2014. "Do markets anticipate capital structure decisions? — Feedback effects in equity liquidity," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 133-156.
- Shenoy, Catherine & Koch, Paul D., 1996. "The firm's leverage-cash flow relationship," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 307-331, February.
- Alex P. Tang & Palani-Rajan Kadapakkam & Ronald F. Singer, 1994. "The Valuation Effects Of Out-Of-The-Money Calls Of Convertible Securities," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 17(4), pages 481-493, December.
- Lee, Hei Wai, 1997. "Post offering earnings performance of firms that issue seasoned equity: The role of growth opportunities," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 97-114.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfinec:v:25:y:1989:i:2:p:349-370. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.