A note on diversification and the reduction of dispersion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William P. Lloyd & John H. Hand & Naval K. Modani, 1981. "The Effect Of Portfolio Construction Rules On The Relationship Between Portfolio Size And Effective Diversification," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 4(3), pages 183-193, September.
- Tasca, Paolo & Mavrodiev, Pavlin & Schweitzer, Frank, 2014.
"Quantifying the impact of leveraging and diversification on systemic risk,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 15(C), pages 43-52.
- Paolo Tasca & Pavlin Mavrodiev & Frank Schweitzer, "undated". "Quantifying the Impact of Leveraging and Diversification on Systemic Risk," Working Papers ETH-RC-13-003, ETH Zurich, Chair of Systems Design.
- Tasca, Paolo & Mavrodiev, Pavlin & Schweitzer, Frank, 2013. "Quantifying the Impact of Leveraging and Diversification on Systemic Risk," Research Program in Finance, Working Paper Series qt7s57834n, Research Program in Finance, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Paolo Tasca & Pavlin Mavrodiev & Frank Schweitzer, 2013. "Quantifying the Impact of Leveraging and Diversification on Systemic Risk," Papers 1303.5552, arXiv.org.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:267:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2377-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Gilles Boevi Koumou, 2016. "Risk reduction and Diversification within Markowitz's Mean-Variance Model: Theoretical Revisit," Papers 1608.05024, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2016.
- Peter Byrne & Stephen Lee, 2000. "Risk reduction in the United Kingdom property market," Journal of Property Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 23-46, January.
- repec:eee:dyncon:v:82:y:2017:i:c:p:96-124 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter J. Byrne & Stephen Lee, 2001. "Risk reduction and real estate portfolio size," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(7), pages 369-379.
- Paolo Tasca & Stefano Battiston, "undated". "Diversification and Financial Stability," Working Papers CCSS-11-001, ETH Zurich, Chair of Systems Design.
- Vitali Alexeev & Mardi Dungey, 2015.
"Equity portfolio diversification with high frequency data,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(7), pages 1205-1215, July.
- Alexeev, Vitali & Dungey, Mardi, 2013. "Equity portfolio diversification with high frequency data," Working Papers 2013-18, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics, revised 01 Nov 2013.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:272:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-018-2876-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexeev, Vitali & Tapon, Francis, 2013. "Equity Portfolio Diversification: How Many Stocks are Enough? Evidence from Five Developed Markets," Working Papers 2013-16, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics, revised 20 Nov 2013.
- Vitali Alexeev & Francis Tapon, 2014. "The number of stocks in your portfolio should be larger than you think: diversification evidence from five developed markets," Published Paper Series 2014-4, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Namwon Hyung & Casper G. de Vries, 2010. "The Downside Risk of Heavy Tails induces Low Diversification," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-082/2, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfinec:v:1:y:1974:i:4:p:365-372. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.