Warrant exercise and bond conversion in competitive markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mehra, Rajnish & Prescott, Edward C., 1985. "The equity premium: A puzzle," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 145-161, March.
- Kenneth B. Dunn & Kenneth J. Singleton, 1984. "Modeling the Term Structure of Interest Rates Under Nonseparable Utilityand Duriability of Goods," NBER Working Papers 1415, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hansen, Lars Peter & Singleton, Kenneth J, 1983. "Stochastic Consumption, Risk Aversion, and the Temporal Behavior of Asset Returns," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(2), pages 249-265, April.
- Hayne E. Leland, 1968. "Saving and Uncertainty: The Precautionary Demand for Saving," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 82(3), pages 465-473.
- Rubinstein, Mark, 1974. "An aggregation theorem for securities markets," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 225-244, September.
- Grossman, Sanford J. & Shiller, Robert J., 1982.
"Consumption correlatedness and risk measurement in economies with non-traded assets and heterogeneous information,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 195-210, July.
- Sanford J. Grossman & Robert J. Shiller, 1981. "Consumption Correlatedness and Risk Measurement in Economies with Non trade Assets and Heterogeneous Information," NBER Working Papers 0690, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kraus, Alan & Litzenberger, Robert H, 1976. "Skewness Preference and the Valuation of Risk Assets," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 31(4), pages 1085-1100, September.
- A. Sandmo, 1970. "The Effect of Uncertainty on Saving Decisions," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(3), pages 353-360.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pascal François & Georges Hubner & Nicolas Papageorgiou, 2009. "A Dynamic Model of Risk-Shifting Incentives with Convertible Debt," Cahiers de recherche 0930, CIRPEE.
- José Eduardo Correia & João Duque, 2008. "Dilution and Dividend Effects on the Portuguese Equity Warrants Market," Portuguese Journal of Management Studies, ISEG, Universidade de Lisboa, vol. 0(2), pages 161-192.
- Lyandres, Evgeny & Zhdanov, Alexei, 2014. "Convertible debt and investment timing," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 21-37.
- Darsinos, T. & Satchell, S.E., 2002. "On the Valuation of Warrants and Executive Stock Options: Pricing Formulae for Firms with Multiple Warrants/Executive Options," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0218, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Steven R. Grenadier, 2003. "An Equilibrium Analysis of Real Estate," NBER Working Papers 9475, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sercu, P. & Van Hulle, C., 1995. "On the structure of take-over models, and insider-outsider conflicts in negotiated take-overs," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 11-44, April.
- Sercu, Piet & Van Hulle, Cynthia, 1995. "Financing instruments, security design, and the efficiency of takeovers: A note," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 373-393, December.
- Hanke, Michael & Potzelberger, Klaus, 2002. "Consistent pricing of warrants and traded options," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 63-77.
- Nikunj Kapadia & Gregory Willette, 2012. "Equilibrium exercise of European warrants," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 129-156, July.
- Veld, C.H., 1991. "Warrant pricing : A review of theoretical and empirical research," Research Memorandum FEW 479, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- George Chacko & Peter Tufano & Geoffrey Verter, 2000. "Cephalon, Inc. Taking Risk Management Theory Seriously," NBER Working Papers 7748, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfinec:v:13:y:1984:i:3:p:371-397. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .