Equilibrium for Overlapping Generations in Continuous Time
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hippolyte d'Albis & Emmanuelle Augeraud-véron, 2009.
"Competitive Growth In A Life-Cycle Model: Existence And Dynamics,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 50(2), pages 459-484, May.
- Hippolyte d'Albis & Emmanuelle Augeraud-Veron, 2004. "Competitive growth in a life-cycle model : existence and dynamics," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v04016, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Emmanuelle Augeraud-Véron, 2009. "Competitive Growth in a Life-cycle Model: Existence and Dynamics," Post-Print hal-00630459, HAL.
- D'ALBIS Hippolyte & AUGERAUD-VERON Emmannuelle, 2007. "Competitive Growth in a Life-cycle Model: Existence and Dynamics," LERNA Working Papers 07.19.240, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Augeraud-Véron, Emmanuelle & D'Albis, Hippolyte, 2009. "Continuous-Time Overlapping Generations Models," TSE Working Papers 09-047, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Bruce, Neil & Turnovsky, Stephen J., 2013.
"Demography And Growth: A Unified Treatment Of Overlapping Generations,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(08), pages 1605-1637, December.
- Neil Bruce & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 2009. "Demography and Growth: A Unified Treatment of Overlapping Generations," Working Papers UWEC-2009-21-R, University of Washington, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2011.
- Hippolyte d’Albis, 2003.
"La croissance démographique dans les modèles à générations imbriquées,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 54(3), pages 573-582.
- Hippolyte D'Albis, 2003. "La croissance démographique dans les modèles à générations imbriquées," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00630245, HAL.
- d'Albis, Hippolyte, 2007. "Demographic structure and capital accumulation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 411-434, January.
- d’Albis, Hippolyte & Augeraud-Véron, Emmanuelle & Hupkes, Hermen Jan, 2015.
"Local determinacy of prices in an overlapping generations model with continuous trading,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 16-24.
- d'Albis, Hippolyte & Augeraud-Véron, Emmanuelle & Hupkes, Herman Jan, 2014. "Local Determinacy of Prices in an Overlapping Generations Model with Continuous Trading," MPRA Paper 59126, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Emmanuelle Augeraud-Véron & Hermen Jan Hupkes, 2015. "Local determinacy of prices in an overlapping generations model with continuous trading," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-01175922, HAL.
- Jochen Mierau & Stephen Turnovsky, 2014. "Capital accumulation and the sources of demographic change," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 27(3), pages 857-894, July.
- Edmond, Chris, 2008. "An integral equation representation for overlapping generations in continuous time," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 596-609, November.
- Molina-Abraldes, Antonio & Pintos-Clapés, Juan, 2008. "Pareto optimality in continuous-time OLG economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(9-10), pages 933-950, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:70:y:1996:i:2:p:364-390. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.