Equilibrium for Overlapping Generations in Continuous Time
No abstract is available for this item.
- Hippolyte d’Albis, 2003.
"La croissance démographique dans les modèles à générations imbriquées,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 54(3), pages 573-582.
- Hippolyte D'Albis, 2003. "La croissance démographique dans les modèles à générations imbriquées," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00630245, HAL.
- d'Albis, Hippolyte, 2007. "Demographic structure and capital accumulation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 411-434, January.
- Hippolyte D'Albis, 2007. "Demographic structure and capital accumulation," Post-Print hal-00630200, HAL.
- D'ALBIS Hippolyte & AUGERAUD-VÃ‰RON Emmanuelle, 2009. "Continuous-Time Overlapping Generations Models," LERNA Working Papers 09.15.291, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Augeraud-Véron, Emmanuelle & D'Albis, Hippolyte, 2009. "Continuous-Time Overlapping Generations Models," TSE Working Papers 09-047, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Emmanuelle Augeraud-Véron, 2011. "Continuous-Time Overlapping Generations Models," Post-Print hal-00424799, HAL.
- d’Albis, Hippolyte & Augeraud-Véron, Emmanuelle & Hupkes, Hermen Jan, 2015. "Local determinacy of prices in an overlapping generations model with continuous trading," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 16-24.
- d'Albis, Hippolyte & Augeraud-Véron, Emmanuelle & Hupkes, Herman Jan, 2014. "Local Determinacy of Prices in an Overlapping Generations Model with Continuous Trading," MPRA Paper 59126, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Emmanuelle Augeraud-Véron & Hermen Jan Hupkes, 2015. "Local determinacy of prices in an overlapping generations model with continuous trading," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-01175922, HAL.
- Jochen Mierau & Stephen Turnovsky, 2014. "Capital accumulation and the sources of demographic change," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 27(3), pages 857-894, July.
- Hippolyte d'Albis & Emmanuelle Augeraud-véron, 2009. "Competitive Growth In A Life-Cycle Model: Existence And Dynamics," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 50(2), pages 459-484, 05.
- Hippolyte d'Albis & Emmanuelle Augeraud-Veron, 2004. "Competitive growth in a life-cycle model : existence and dynamics," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v04016, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Emmanuelle Augeraud-Véron, 2009. "Competitive Growth in a Life-cycle Model: Existence and Dynamics," Post-Print hal-00630459, HAL.
- D'ALBIS Hippolyte & AUGERAUD-VERON Emmannuelle, 2007. "Competitive Growth in a Life-cycle Model: Existence and Dynamics," LERNA Working Papers 07.19.240, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Molina-Abraldes, Antonio & Pintos-Clapés, Juan, 2008. "Pareto optimality in continuous-time OLG economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(9-10), pages 933-950, September.
- Bruce, Neil & Turnovsky, Stephen J., 2013. "Demography And Growth: A Unified Treatment Of Overlapping Generations," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(08), pages 1605-1637, December.
- Neil Bruce & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 2009. "Demography and Growth: A Unified Treatment of Overlapping Generations," Working Papers UWEC-2009-21-R, University of Washington, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2011.
- Edmond, Chris, 2008. "An integral equation representation for overlapping generations in continuous time," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 596-609, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:70:y:1996:i:2:p:364-390. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed