Correlated Equilibrium of Cournot Oligopoly Competition
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Jann, Ole & Schottmüller, Christoph, 2015.
"Correlated equilibria in homogeneous good Bertrand competition,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 31-37.
- Ole Jann & Christoph Schottmüller, 2014. "Correlated equilibria in homogenous good Bertrand competition," Discussion Papers 14-17, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Herve Moulin & Indrajit Ray & Sonali Sen Gupta, 2013. "Coarse Correlated Equilibria in an Abatement Game," Discussion Papers 13-11, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Moulin, Herve & Ray, Indrajit & Gupta, Sonali Sen, 2014. "Coarse Correlated Equilibria in an Abatement Game," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2014/24, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Herve Moulin & Indrajit Ray & Sonali Sen Gupta, 2014. "Coarse correlated equilibria in an abatement game," Working Papers 68684722, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Shitovitz, Benyamin & Moreno, Diego & Einy, Ezra, 1999. "Information advantage in cournot oligopoly," UC3M Working papers. Economics 6168, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Indrajit Ray & Sonali Gupta, 2013. "Coarse correlated equilibria in linear duopoly games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 42(2), pages 541-562, May.
- Indrajit Ray & Sonali Sen Gupta, 2012. "Coarse correlated Equilibria in Linear Duopoly Games," Discussion Papers 11-14rr, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Goltsman, Maria & Pavlov, Gregory, 2014. "Communication in Cournot oligopoly," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 152-176.
- Maria Goltsman & Gregory Pavlov, 2012. "Communication in Cournot Oligopoly," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20121, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Moulin, Herve & Ray, Indrajit & Sen Gupta, Sonali, 2014. "Improving Nash by coarse correlation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 852-865.
- Herve Moulin & Indrajit Ray & Sonali Sen Gupta, 2013. "Improving Nash by Coarse Correlation," Discussion Papers 13-10, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Einy, Ezra & Moreno, Diego & Shitovitz, Benyamin, 2002. "Information Advantage in Cournot Oligopoly," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 151-160, September.
- Yi, Sang-Seung, 1997. "On the existence of a unique correlated equilibrium in Cournot oligopoly," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 235-239, July.
- Michael Chwe, 2006. "Statistical Game Theory," Theory workshop papers 815595000000000004, UCLA Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:68:y:1996:i:2:p:544-548. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed