Competitive business cycles in an overlapping generations economy with productive investment
No abstract is available for this item.
- Bordignon, Silvano & Lisi, Francesco, 2001. "Predictive accuracy for chaotic economic models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 51-58, January.
- Koskela, Erkki & Ollikainen, Markku & Puhakka, Mikko, 2002. "Saddles, Indeterminacy and Bifurcations in an Overlapping Generations Economy with a Renewable Resource," Discussion Papers 789, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Kuhry, Yves, 2001. "Endogenous fluctuations in a cournotian monopolistic competition model with free entry and market power variability," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 389-412, December.
- Yokoo, Masanori, 2000. "Chaotic dynamics in a two-dimensional overlapping generations model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(5-7), pages 909-934, June.
- Kazuo Mino & Koji Shimomura & Ping Wang, 2005.
"Occupational Choice and Dynamic Indeterminacy,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 8(1), pages 138-153, January.
- Mino, Kazuo & Koji, Shimomura & Wang, Ping, 2003. "Occupational Choice and Dynamic Indeterminacy," MPRA Paper 17063, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mino, Kazuo & Shimomura, Koji & Wang, Pin, 2004. "Occupational Choice and Dynamic Indeterminacy," MPRA Paper 16998, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philippe Michel & Alain Venditti & Claude Jessua, 1996. "Croissance optimale et cycles dans le modèle à générations imbriquées : un exemple," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 47(3), pages 487-497.
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Emmanuelle Augeraud-Veron, 2008. "Endogenous Retirement and Monetary Cycles," Mathematical Population Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 214-229.
- D'ALBIS Hippolyte & AUGERAUD-VERON Emmanuelle, 2007. "Endogenous Retirement and Monetary Cycles," LERNA Working Papers 07.14.235, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Emmanuelle Augeraud-Véron, 2008. "Endogenous Retirement and Monetary Cycles," Post-Print hal-00424801, HAL.
- Tvede Mich, 2009. "Fluctuations in Overlapping Generations Economies," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-19, May.
- Mich Tvede, 2009. "Fluctuations in Overlapping Generations Economies," Discussion Papers 09-05, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Cazzavillan, Guido & Pintus, Patrick A., 2005. "On competitive cycles and sunspots in productive economies with a positive money stock," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 137-147, June.
- Palmisani, Cesare, 2008. "Una rassegna su alcuni modelli di crescita economica tipo Solow con dinamica caotica," MPRA Paper 9506, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philippe Michel & Bertrand Wigniolle, 1993. "Une présentation simple des dynamiques complexes," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 44(5), pages 885-912.
- Olson, Lars J. & Knapp, Keith C., 1997. "Exhaustible Resource Allocation in an Overlapping Generations Economy," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 277-292, March.
- Kalra, Sanjay, 1996. "Cyclical equilibria in multi-sector productive economies: The role of substitution and factor intensity," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(9-10), pages 1709-1729.
- Venditti, Alain, 2005. "The two sector overlapping generations model: A simple formulation," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 164-188, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:46:y:1988:i:1:p:45-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed