A note on measures of distance between imcome distributions
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Héctor Gertel & Roberto Giuliodori & Alejandro Rodríguez, 2004. "Cambios en la diferenciación de los ingresos de la población del Gran Córdoba entre 1992 y 2000 según el género y nivel de escolaridad," Revista de Economía y Estadística, Universidad Nacional de Córdoba, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Instituto de Economía y Finanzas, vol. 0(1), pages 115-139, January.
- Francesco Andreoli & Arnaud Lefranc, 2013. "Equalization of opportunity: Definitions and implementable conditions," Working Papers 310, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Higgins, Sean & Lustig, Nora, 2016.
"Can a poverty-reducing and progressive tax and transfer system hurt the poor?,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 63-75.
- Sean Higgins & Nora Lustig, 2015. "Can Poverty-Reducing and Progressive Tax and Transfer System Hurt the Poor?," Commitment to Equity (CEQ) Working Paper Series 33, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Sean Higgins & Nora Lustig, 2015. "Can a poverty-reducing and progressive tax and transfer system hurt the poor?," Working Papers 363, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Yalonetzky, Gaston, 2012. "Measuring group disadvantage with inter-distributional inequality indices: A critical review and some amendments to existing indices," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 6, pages 1-32.
- Yalonetzky, Gaston, 2011. "Measuring group disadvantage with inter-distributional inequality indices: A critical review and some amendments to existing indices," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-46, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Sean Higgins & Nora Lustig, 2015. "Can Poverty-Reducing and Progressive Tax and Transfer System Hurt the Poor?," Commitment to Equity (CEQ) Working Paper Series 1333, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Stéphane Mussard & Françoise Seyte & Michel Terraza, 2006. "La décomposition de l’indicateur de Gini en sous-groupes : une revue de la littérature," Cahiers de recherche 06-11, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Andreoli, Francesco & Havnes, Tarjei & Lefranc, Arnaud, 2014. "Equalization of Opportunity: Definitions, Implementable Conditions and Application to Early-Childhood Policy Evaluation," IZA Discussion Papers 8503, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- ANDREOLI Francesco & HAVNES Tarjei & LEFRANC Arnaud, 2014. "Equalization of opportunity: Definitions, implementable conditions and application to early-childhood policy evaluation," LISER Working Paper Series 2014-12, LISER.
- Satya Chakravarty & Bhargav Maharaj, 2011. "Measuring ethnic polarization," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 37(3), pages 431-452, September.
- Roberto Ezcurra & Pedro Pascual & Manuel Rapún, 2005. "Territorial Mobility: A Measuring Proposal," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 0504, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Stéphane Mussard, 2007. "Between-Group Pigou Dalton Transfers," Cahiers de recherche 07-06, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Mussard, Stéphane, 2007. "Between-Group Pigou-Dalton Transfers," IRISS Working Paper Series 2007-02, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Subramanian, S., 2004. "A Re-scaled Version of the Foster-Greer-Thorbecke Poverty Indices based on an Association with the Minkowski Distance Function," WIDER Working Paper Series 010, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Satya R. Chakravarty & Pietro Muliere, 2003. "Welfare indicators: A review and new perspectives. 1. Measurement of inequality," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(3), pages 457-497.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:41:y:1987:i:1:p:185-188. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed