Random preferences and equilibrium analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
- Horst, Ulrich & Scheinkman, Jose A., 2006.
"Equilibria in systems of social interactions,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 130(1), pages 44-77, September.
- J. Scheinkman & U. Horst, 2003. "Equilibria in Systems of Social Interactions," Princeton Economic Theory Working Papers d5a39039d26e0b08775b915bf, David K. Levine.
- U. Horst & Jose A. Scheinkman, 2010. "Equilibria in Systems of Social Interactions," Levine's Working Paper Archive 506439000000000119, David K. Levine.
- Martin Hohnisch, 2003. "Hildenbrand Distribution Economies as Limiting Empirical Distributions of Random Economies," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse28_2003, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Wei Ma, 2017. "Perturbed Utility and General Equilibrium Analysis," Working Papers 201701, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Guilherme Carmona, 2004. "On the Existence of Equilibrium Bank Runs in a Diamond-Dybvig Environment," Finance 0404009, EconWPA.
- Carmona, Guilherme, 2004. "On the Existence of Equilibrium Bank Runs in a Diamond-Dybvig Environment," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp448, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Daniel McFadden, 2005. "Revealed stochastic preference: a synthesis," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 26(2), pages 245-264, 08.
- Martin Hohnisch, 2005. "Local Interactions as a Decentralized Mechanism Coordinating Equilibrium Expectations," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse30_2005, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Giulio Zanella, 2004. "Social Interactions and Economic Behavior," Department of Economics University of Siena 441, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela & Wu, Ho-Mou, 2006. "General equilibrium with endogenous uncertainty and default," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(4-5), pages 499-524, August.
- Carmona, Guilherme, 2007. "Bank failures caused by Large withdrawals: An explanation based purely on liquidity," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(7-8), pages 818-841, September.
- Grandmont, Jean-Michel, 1992. "Transformations of the commodity space, behavioral heterogeneity, and the aggregation problem," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 1-35.
- Grandmont Jean-michel, 1991. "Transformation of the commodity space, behavioral heterogeneity and the aggregation problem," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9114, CEPREMAP.
- Jean-Michel Grandmont, 1991. "Transformations of the Commodity Space, Behavioral Heterogeneity and the Aggregation Problem," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 987, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Alan Kirman, 2006. "Demand Theory and General Equilibrium: From Explanation to Introspection, a Journey down the Wrong Road," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 38(5), pages 246-280, Supplemen.
- Alan Kirman, 2006. "Demand Theory and General Equilibrium: From Explanation to Introspection, a Journey down the Wrong Road," Economics Working Papers 0073, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Sun, Yeneng, 1998. "A theory of hyperfinite processes: the complete removal of individual uncertainty via exact LLN1," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 419-503, May.
- Wooders, Myrna & Edward Cartwright & Selten, Reinhard, 2002. "Social Conformity And Equilibrium In Pure Strategies In Games With Many Players," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 636, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Geraats, P.M., 2004. "Modelling Stochastic Relative Preferences," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0468, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Wooders, M. & Selten, R. & Cartwright, E., 2001. "Some First Results for Noncooperative Pregames : Social Conformity and Equilibrium in Pure Strategies," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 589, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- AndrÃ©s Carvajal, 2007. "Individually Rational Collective Choice," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 62(4), pages 355-374, May.
- Aruka, Yuji, 2004. "How to measure social interactions via group selection?: Cultural group selection, coevolutionary processes, and large-scale cooperation: a comment," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 41-47, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:3:y:1971:i:4:p:414-429. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed