The eventual failure of price fixing schemes
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Galtier, F., 2009. "Comment gérer l'instabilité des prix alimentaires dans les pays en développement ?," Working Papers MOISA 200904, UMR MOISA : Marchés, Organisations, Institutions et Stratégies d'Acteurs : CIHEAM-IAMM, CIRAD, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro - Montpellier, France.
- Swaray, Raymond, 2011. "Commodity buffer stock redux: The role of International Cocoa Organization in prices and incomes," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 361-369, May.
- Shigeru Akiyama & Masahiro Kawai, 1985. "Welfare implications of commodity price stabilization with partially flexible production, private storage and buffer-stock costs," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 121(2), pages 261-279, June.
- Galtier, F., 2009. "How to Manage Food Price Instability in Developing Countries ?," Working Papers MOISA 200905, UMR MOISA : Marchés, Organisations, Institutions et Stratégies d'Acteurs : CIHEAM-IAMM, CIRAD, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro - Montpellier, France.
- Christophe Gouel, 2014.
"Food Price Volatility and Domestic Stabilization Policies in Developing Countries,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Economics of Food Price Volatility, pages 261-306
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christophe Gouel, 2013. "Food Price Volatility and Domestic Stabilization Policies in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 18934, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christophe Gouel, 2014. "Food price volatility and domestic stabilization policies in developing countries," Post-Print hal-01123318, HAL.
- Gouel, Christophe, 2013. "Food price volatility and domestic stabilization policies in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6393, The World Bank.
- Christophe Gouel, 2013. "Food price volatility and domestic stabilization policies in developing countries," FOODSECURE Working papers 9, LEI Wageningen UR.
- Martin Hellwig, 1986. "Risikoallokation in einem Marktsystem," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 122(III), pages 231-251, September.
- Hellwig,Martin, 1986. "Risikoallokation in einem Marktsystem," Discussion Paper Serie A 62, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Michael D. Bordo, 1993. "The gold standard, Bretton Woods and other monetary regimes: a historical appraisal," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 123-191.
- Michael Bordo, 1993. "The Gold Standard, Bretton Woods and other Monetary Regimes: An Historical Appraisal," NBER Working Papers 4310, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gilbert, Christopher L., 1995. "International commodity control : retrospect and prospect," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1545, The World Bank.
- Michael D. Bordo & Barry Eichengreen, 1998. "The Rise and Fall of a Barbarous Relic: The Role of Gold in the International Monetary SYstem," NBER Working Papers 6436, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:14:y:1977:i:1:p:190-199. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed