Risk aversion, impatience, and optimal timing decisions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dixit, Avinash, 1975. "Welfare effects of tax and price changes," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 103-123, February.
- Barro, Robert J & Grossman, Herschel I, 1971. "A General Disequilibrium Model of Income and Employment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 82-93, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Romain Aeberhardt & Élise Coudin & Roland Rathelot, 2017.
"The heterogeneity of ethnic employment gaps,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 30(1), pages 307-337, January.
- Romain Aeberhardt & Elise Coudin & Roland Rathelot, 2014. "The Heterogeneity of Ethnic Employment Gaps," Working Papers 2014-23, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Aeberhard, Romain & Coudin, Elise & Rathelot, Roland, 2016. "The heterogeneity of ethnic employment gaps," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 290, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Romain Aeberhardt & Elise Coudin & Roland Rathelot, 2016. "The heterogeneity of ethnic employment gaps," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1610, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Diaz-Serrano, Luis & O'Neill, Donal, 2004. "The Relationship between Unemployment and Risk-Aversion," IZA Discussion Papers 1214, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John Quah & Bruno Strulovici, 2011. "Discounting, Patience, and Dynamic Decision Making," Economics Series Working Papers 555, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Christy Spivey, 2010. "Desperation Or Desire? The Role Of Risk Aversion In Marriage," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 48(2), pages 499-516, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:11:y:1975:i:2:p:196-246. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.