Modeling EU Electricity Market Competition Using the Residual Supply Index
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dijk, Justin & Willems, Bert, 2011.
"The effect of counter-trading on competition in electricity markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1764-1773, March.
- Dijk, J. & Willems, Bert, 2011. "The effect of counter-trading on competition in electricity markets," Other publications TiSEM 4bcaff5c-737d-44c7-af8a-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Machiel Mulder, 2015. "Competition in the Dutch Electricity Market: An Empirical Analysis over 2006-2011," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
- Mulder, Machiel & Schoonbeek, Lambert, 2013.
"Decomposing changes in competition in the Dutch electricity market through the residual supply index,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 100-107.
- Mulder, Machiel & Schoonbeek, Lambert, 2013. "Decomposing changes in competition in the Dutch electricity market through the Residual Supply Index," Research Report 13003-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Bataille, Marc & Steinmetz, Alexander & Thorwarth, Susanne, 2014.
"Screening instruments for monitoring market power in wholesale electricity markets: Lessons from applications in Germany,"
DICE Discussion Papers
150, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Bataille, Marc & Steinmetz, Alexander & Thorwarth, Susanne, 2014. "Screening instruments for monitoring market power in wholesale electricity markets: Lessons from applications in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-048, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Nadia Chernenko, 2013. "Market power issues in the reformed Russian electricity supply industry," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1358, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- repec:eco:journ2:2018-05-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hurtado Moreno, Laura & Quintero Montoya, Olga Lucía & García Rendón, John Jairo, 2014. "Estimación del precio de oferta de la energía eléctrica en Colombia mediante inteligencia artificial || Estimating the Spot Market Price Bid in Colombian Electricity Market by Using Artificial Intelli," Revista de Métodos Cuantitativos para la Economía y la Empresa = Journal of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, vol. 18(1), pages 54-87, December.
- Sapio, Alessandro & Spagnolo, Nicola, 2016. "Price regimes in an energy island: Tacit collusion vs. cost and network explanations," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 157-172.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jelect:v:23:y:2010:i:9:p:41-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600875/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.