The national recreational fishing benefits of water pollution control
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chiarella, Carl, et al, 1984. "On the Economics of International Fisheries," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 25(1), pages 85-92, February.
- Cornes, Richard & Sandler, Todd, 1983. "On Commons and Tragedies," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(4), pages 787-792, September.
- Khalatbari, Firauzeh, 1977. "Market Imperfections and the Optimum Rate of Depletion of Natural Resources," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 44(176), pages 409-414, November.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 1984. "Common Property Resources, Storage Facilities and Ownership Structures: A Cournot Model of the Oil Market," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 51(23), pages 235-252, August.
- Richard Cornes & Charles F. Mason & Todd Sandler, 1986. "The Commons and the Optimal Number of Firms," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 101(3), pages 641-646.
- Weitzman, Martin L., 1974. "Free access vs private ownership as alternative systems for managing common property," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 225-234, June.
- Bresnahan, Timothy F, 1981. "Duopoly Models with Consistent Conjectures," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(5), pages 934-945, December.
- Robert H. Haveman, 1973. "Common Property, Congestion, and Environmental Pollution," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 87(2), pages 278-287.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Russell Jones & Constance Travers & Charles Rodgers & Brian Lazar & Eric English & Joshua Lipton & Jason Vogel & Kenneth Strzepek & Jeremy Martinich, 2013. "Climate change impacts on freshwater recreational fishing in the United States," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 18(6), pages 731-758, August.
- Ngugi, Daniel & Mullen, Jeffrey D. & Bergstrom, John C., 2009. "Land Use Change, Benefit Transfer and Ecosystem Valuation in North Georgia," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 47110, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Ngugi, Daniel & Mullen, Jeffrey D. & Bergstrom, John C., 2008.
"Land Use Change and Ecosystem Valuation in North Georgia,"
2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida
6119, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Ngugi, Daniel & Mullen, Jeffrey D. & Bergstrom, John C., 2009. "Land Use Change and Ecosystem Valuation in North Georgia," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46853, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Lee, Chien-Chiang & Chiu, Yi-Bin & Sun, Chia-Hung, 2010. "The environmental Kuznets curve hypothesis for water pollution: Do regions matter?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 12-23, January.
- Phoebe Koundouri & Panos Pashardes, 2003. "Hedonic Price Analysis and Selectivity Bias," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 26(1), pages 45-56, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:9:y:1982:i:4:p:328-354. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.