Stock Pollution, Child-Bearing Externalities, and the Social Discount Rate
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kohn, Robert E., 1999. "Thresholds and complementarities in an economic model of preserving and conserving biodiversity," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 151-172, June.
- Kelly, David L. & Kolstad, Charles D., 2001.
"Malthus and Climate Change: Betting on a Stable Population,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 135-161, March.
- Kelly, David L. & Kolstad, Charles D., 1999. "Malthus and Climate Change: Betting on a Stable Population," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt9ks625sk, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- repec:spr:jopoec:v:31:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s00148-017-0665-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jöst, Frank & Quaas, Martin F., 2010. "Environmental and population externalities," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(01), pages 1-19, February.
- Harford, Jon D., 2000. "Methods of pricing common property use and some implications for optimal child-bearing and the social discount rate," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 103-124, May.
- repec:bla:scotjp:v:64:y:2017:i:3:p:263-282 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jon D. Harford, 2000. "The Long-Run Impact on Population and Income of Open Access to Land in a Model with Parental Altruism," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 26(4), pages 419-429, Fall.
- Frank Joest & Martin Quaas & Johannes Schiller, 2006. "Environmental problems and economic development in an endogenous fertility model," Working Papers 0428, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2006.
- Poul Schou, 2002. "Pollution Externalities in a Model of Endogenous Fertility and Growth," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 9(6), pages 709-725, November.
- Henning Bohn & Charles Stuart, 2015. "Calculation of a Population Externality," American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 7(2), pages 61-87, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:33:y:1997:i:1:p:94-105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.