How to set catch quotas: Constant effort or constant catch?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vincent Martinet & Michel de Lara & Julio Peña & Héctor Ramirez, 2010. "Evaluation of Management Procedures: Application to Chilean Jack Mackerel Fishery," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv255, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Danielsson, Asgeir, 2002. "Efficiency of Catch and Effort Quotas in the Presence of Risk," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 20-33, January.
- Vincent Martinet & Julio Peña-Torres & Michel Lara & Hector Ramírez C., 2016. "Risk and Sustainability: Assessing Fishery Management Strategies," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 64(4), pages 683-707, August.
- Tom Kompas & Tuong Nhu Che & R. Quentin Grafton, 2008. "Fisheries Instrument Choice under Uncertainty," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 84(4), pages 652-666.
- Vincent Martinet & Michel de Lara & Julio Peña & Héctor Ramirez, 2012.
"Risk and Sustainability: Assessing Fisheries Management Strategies,"
ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers
inv276, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Vincent Martinet & Michel De Lara & Julio Peña-Torres & Héctor Ramírez Cabrera, 2012. "Risk and Sustainability: Assessing Fisheries Management Strategies," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-11, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- José Da Rocha & María Gutiérrez, 2012. "Endogenous Fishery Management in a Stochastic Model: Why Do Fishery Agencies Use TACs Along with Fishing Periods?," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 53(1), pages 25-59, September.
- Gerritsen, Rolf, 1992. "Labor's Final Rural "Crisis"?: Australian Rural Policy in 1990 and 1991," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 60(02), August.
- Yamazaki, Satoshi & Jennings, Sarah & Quentin Grafton, R. & Kompas, Tom, 2015. "Are marine reserves and harvest control rules substitutes or complements for rebuilding fisheries?," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 1-18.
- Richard Carson & Clive Granger & Jeremy Jackson & Wolfram Schlenker, 2009.
"Fisheries Management Under Cyclical Population Dynamics,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 42(3), pages 379-410, March.
- Carson, Richard & GRANGER, CLIVE W & Jackson, Jeremy & Schlenker, Wolfram, 2006. "Fisheries Management Under Cyclical Population Dynamics," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt4586c8tk, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Da Rocha, José María & Gutiérrez Huerta, María José, 2010. "Endogenous fisheries management in a stochastic model: Why do fishery agencies use TAC," DFAEII Working Papers 2010-13, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Trond Bjørndal & Marko Lindroos, 2012. "Cooperative and non-cooperative management of the Northeast Atlantic cod fishery," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 41-60, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:20:y:1991:i:1:p:71-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .