Price expectations, ore quality selection, and the supply of a nonrenewable resource
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brett W. Jordan, 2016. "Behavior of multi-product mining firms," Working Papers 2016-08, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Maestad, Ottar, 2001. "Timber trade restrictions and tropical deforestation: a forest mining approach," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 111-132, April.
- O'Connor, Fergal A. & Lucey, Brian M. & Batten, Jonathan A. & Baur, Dirk G., 2015. "The financial economics of gold — A survey," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 186-205.
- Zhang, Kuangyuan & Kleit, Andrew N., 2016. "Mining rate optimization considering the stockpiling: A theoretical economics and real option model," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 87-94.
- Di Vita, Giuseppe, 2006. "Natural resources dynamics: Exhaustible and renewable resources, and the rate of technical substitution," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 172-182, September.
- repec:eee:resene:v:49:y:2017:i:c:p:233-250 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shinkuma, Takayoshi, 2000. "A generalization of the Cairns-Krautkraemer model and the optimality of the mining rule," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 147-160, May.
- Shinkuma, Takayoshi & Nishiyama, Takashi, 2000. "The grade selection rule of the metal mines; an empirical study on copper mines," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 31-38, March.
- Giuseppe Di Vita, 2004. "Natural Resources Dynamics: Another Look," Working Papers 2004.110, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Jeffrey A. Krautkraemer, 1998. "Nonrenewable Resource Scarcity," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 36(4), pages 2065-2107, December.
- O’Connor, Fergal A. & Lucey, Brian M. & Baur, Dirk G., 2016. "Do gold prices cause production costs? International evidence from country and company data," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 186-196.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:16:y:1989:i:3:p:253-267. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.