Mutual fund objective misclassification
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Louis K.C. Chan & Hsiu-Lang Chen & Josef Lakonishok, 1999. "On Mutual Fund Investment Styles," NBER Working Papers 7215, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brown, Stephen J. & Goetzmann, William N., 1997. "Mutual fund styles," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 373-399, March.
- Bayne, C. K. & Beauchamp, J. J. & Kane, V. E. & McCabe, G. P., 1983. "Assessment of fisher and logistic linear and quadratic discrimination models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 257-273, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deetz, Marcus & Poddig, Thorsten & Varmaz, Armin, 2009.
"Klassifizierung von Hedge-Fonds durch das k-means Clustering von Self-Organizing Maps: eine renditebasierte Analyse zur Selbsteinstufungsgüte und Stiländerungsproblematik
[Classifying Hedge Funds u," MPRA Paper 16939, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Catherine Aaron & Isabelle Bilon & Sébastien Galanti & Yamina Tadjeddine, 2005.
"Les styles de gestion de portefeuille existent-ils ?,"
Revue d'Économie Financière,
Programme National Persée, vol. 81(4), pages 171-188.
- C. Aaron & I. Bilon & Sébastien Galanti & Y. Tadjeddine, 2005. "Les styles de gestion de portefeuille existent-ils?," Post-Print halshs-00224453, HAL.
- C. Aaron & I. Bilon & Sébastien Galanti & Y. Tadjeddine, 2006. "Les styles de gestion de portefeuille existent-ils?," Post-Print halshs-00224501, HAL.
- Plantinga, Auke & Scholtens, Bert, 2001. "Socially responsible investing and management style of mutual funds in the euronext stock markets," Research Report 01E17, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Moreno, David & Marco, Paulina & Olmeda, Ignacio, 2006. "Self-organizing maps could improve the classification of Spanish mutual funds," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 174(2), pages 1039-1054, October.
- Kurniawan, Meinanda & How, Janice & Verhoeven, Peter, 2016. "Fund governance and style drift," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 40(PA), pages 59-72.
- repec:onb:oenbwp:y:2005:i:9:b:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Konstantina Pendaraki & Michael Doumpos & Constantin Zopounidis, 2003. "Assessing Equity Mutual Funds' Performance Using a Multicriteria Methodology: A Comparative Analysis," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 1(1), pages 85-104.
- Alexander Kempf & Peer Osthoff, 2008. "SRI Funds: Nomen est Omen," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(9-10), pages 1276-1294.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:01e17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert Faff & Annette Nguyen & Bonnie H.I. Ip & Philip Gharghori, 2012. "Return-based Style Analysis in Australian Funds," Multinational Finance Journal, Multinational Finance Journal, vol. 16(3-4), pages 155-188, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jebusi:v:52:y:2000:i:4:p:309-323. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconbus .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.